AVAILABLE NOW: 100 Series Carpet Sets and Mats! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
UPDATED 12/11/2020

After a long process of working with the mfr., and in follow-up to the very popular 60/62 carpet project (see links in my sig line), I'm now selling replacement carpet sets and mats for the 100 series Land Cruisers! As with the other carpet runs, the goal of this carpet is to be as close to OEM "correct" as possible.

The opening price for a FULL SET of carpet will only be $260 + shipping!!! Even if you don't NEED carpet, that's almost too cheap to pass up! The front mats (driver's/passenger's/one-piece second row) will run $140 + shipping, and the cargo mat will run $110 + shipping. Also, this 100 carpet is available with mass backing (much like a DynaMat type material added to the back of the carpet). Pricing on a mass-backed set will run $366 + shipping.

Please PM @Tupelo Honey with questions and/or to order.

Thanks,
David

4C77F505-AFEA-447F-9F86-8816ABF58905.jpeg
28ED050B-1AEC-4614-A440-8B4EDECEBC14.jpeg
4815FF4A-AEA6-4783-ABB9-6493FE770BAE.jpeg

Last edited:
Neat! I don’t see a signature or links on mobile. Is there more info on these molded mats, and would you mind linking to it in the post?

Also, if it wasn’t clear, I’m interested to know more. Can you provide pictures of what they look like, what material they are made out of, etc?

Last edited:
Interested and subscribed!

Neat! I don’t see a signature or links on mobile. Is there more info on these molded mats, and would you mind linking to it in the post?
Twist your phone sideways. You will then see signatures and all the info under the avatar.

Price

will most likely need 2 sets. still following from over in the 60 series forum as well.

That’s about the only thing I don’t know yet. However, I hope to have that nailed down in the next couple of weeks.

This was a longer process than I hoped (first started on it with them in March of last year), but it’s exciting to finally have a product for our 100s!

More to come.........

hmmn Black carpet could be cool
Funny. I actually thought the same thing! The idea of black doesn't really appeal to me for the 60/62 (of course, I've also never seen one of those floors done in black), but I think black would look pretty cool in a 100 (especially a truck with a grey interior)

Hi,
I am interested especially for rear cargo area carpet which is in a bad shape.
Are you planning to ship international ? (I am based in Europe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom