AVAILABLE NOW: 100 Series Carpet Sets and Mats! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just finished up this weekend. Adding a base plate for my drawers in the rear so i didn't cut holes but you get the idea. The color I ordered was Antelope. Made some bad cuts, but most is covered up beside the front passenger outer seat mount. The areas where the carpet needs to round off like in the second picture below the seat are the hardest areas to make look right and under the front seats. Just take your time on those areas.
Fairly satisfied with the install. The carpet itself is nice and seems as if it will hold up well. Still need to add velcro in the spots that are on the original carpet (footwells & rear cargo transition). These are the only pictures I have after it was finished. Hope it helps!

View attachment 3545060View attachment 3545061View attachment 3545059
Yes that does look very nice. How many hours overall was the install?

Yes that does look very nice. How many hours overall was the install?
I didn't really keep track, just worked on it when i had the time. Removing all the interior you could probably get done in half a day, it's fairly easy. Spent a couple hours deep cleaning the whole floor assembly and center console area. I also removed my whole headliner to check a sunroof leak so that really added on to my timeline. Then a couple hours here and there sound deadening the floor. Installing the new carpet is the most time consuming trying to cut it properly and make new holes for everything. You could definitely get it knocked out in a weekend without sound deadening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom