Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OME2864 coils wanted

Looking for some 864's for my 80 as I have increased the weight in the back (fridge, bumper, drawers, stuff) and my 863's are struggling on the trails.

I'll buy them outright if anyone has some they want to part with or if someone wants to trade their 864's for my 863's so you can have a softer ride, I'd be happy to entertain that as well.

There was someone a while back that I knew of that had 863J if you are interested I can hunt his name down.

There was someone a while back that I knew of that had 863J if you are interested I can hunt his name down.

Thanks for the offer Scott. The 863j adds another inch but the weight specs are the same as the 863 (200-440lbs). With my bumper, loaded drawers, the full fridge, sometimes towing a trailer, and all of the other gear that I typically pack, I may be close to or exceding that max expected max weight load (440lbs). I think that I'm just going to step it up to the 864 for now but thanks again for the offer.

You will want 864s. I have been running them for years. Mine is loaded similar you yours plus a factory subtank.

If memory serves, 864s provide 50mm of lift with a 400Kg (880lb) static load.

Thanks for the offer Scott. The 863j adds another inch but the weight specs are the same as the 863 (200-440lbs). With my bumper, loaded drawers, the full fridge, sometimes towing a trailer, and all of the other gear that I typically pack, I may be close to or exceding that max expected max weight load (440lbs). I think that I'm just going to step it up to the 864 for now but thanks again for the offer.

Okay, I found him and the springs are sold anyways. If you want try Sierra Expeditions or order straight from Slee if you cant find them locally.

I've got a set of 16x5.5 Toyota split steelies... with Geolander HT/S tires mounted in P245/70R16. Wheels have been painted in cygnus white. These have good inner tube and liners in them. Tires are about 4.5 years old but only have about 5000 miles on them (max).

I'd love to get $450 for the set. But make me an offer I can't refuse.

0001wheel.jpg

0002wheels.jpg

Available for pickup in North Phoenix.

I've got a Warn 8274 about midway through a restoration... It's a 24V model that I've been toying with converting to 12V. Picture below are the main parts sandblasted... steel parts have been primed. I have the solenoids, motor, and all internals. I do not have a controller or solenoid cover.

0003warn8274.jpg

Asking $300 OBO. If it doesn't sell I'll invest time/money and convert it to 12V and restore it. I just don't need the project right now.

Also, I have a few springs for sale -

-Set of four OME 861/862 fj80 stock height springs in great shape, just dusty. $200
-Set of four TJM progressive fj80 2.5" springs in good shape. 4 years old, these ride very nice but are definitely not for heavy rigs. $175

Are the TJM springs available?

I have two sets of soft doors located here in Tucson.

Set 1: A set of full sized soft doors with frames, little slip-in hinge pins mounted to the soft door frames and the door handles. Upper window clear, lower window foggy. $100 for the pair

Set 2: A set of half doors with latch assemblies / no hinges. $75 for the pair.

Or make me a good offer.

SOLD - Finally!

(Sorry to see them go - but they went to another AZ Owner (Mesa).

Thanks -

Chuck (Rocky)

Last edited:
GONE - Selling my folding roof platform, the foundation for my poor man's RTT. Comes with all the brackets and thumb screws required to connect your tent poles along with the bolts I had it mounted to my Prinsu Rack with. Wood is a bit warped which occurred right after I built it but it never affected it's performance. Use it, rebuild it, reimagine it, just come pick it up. Many of you have seen and asked about it, now you too can own it! The top is white with a black border, when folded out, the same white top and black border is repeated. The bottom is black. This retains a black look from the side but maintains a high visibility from above and retains a lot less heat. The paint is chipped up along the hinge but the platform is still quite sturdy. Could use a little touch up paint to keep the waterproofing but overall in great shape. I'd like to see it gone ASAP. It measures 51" wide by 44" deep and folds out to 51" wide and 88" long. Perfect fit for a Prinsu Designs 80-series rack.

Need to fund a new set of RTT tent mounting brackets so I'm asking $40. I have a lot more pics of construction and how I designed it if you're interested.

Last edited:
Came out of my wife's A4. It's been sitting on a trickle charger for a few months. Turns out I won't need it. $40.

Trying to find a rear upper control arm for an 80. Original was damaged while installing new bushings. Anybody happen to have one lying around or know of a part out in the Phoenix area?

Trying to find a rear upper control arm for an 80. Original was damaged while installing new bushings. Anybody happen to have one lying around or know of a part out in the Phoenix area?

I have 100 series arms?

Alt has been sourced. Deleting post.

Glenn in Marana

Last edited:
Selling my folding roof platform, the foundation for my poor man's RTT. Comes with all the brackets and thumb screws required to connect your tent poles along with the bolts I had it mounted to my Prinsu Rack with. Wood is a bit warped which occurred right after I built it but it never affected it's performance. Use it, rebuild it, reimagine it, just come pick it up. Many of you have seen and asked about it, now you too can own it! The top is white with a black border, when folded out, the same white top and black border is repeated. The bottom is black. This retains a black look from the side but maintains a high visibility from above and retains a lot less heat. The paint is chipped up along the hinge but the platform is still quite sturdy. Could use a little touch up paint to keep the waterproofing but overall in great shape. I'd like to see it gone ASAP. It measures 51" wide by 44" deep and folds out to 51" wide and 88" long. Perfect fit for a Prinsu Designs 80-series rack.

Need to fund a new set of RTT tent mounting brackets so I'm asking $40. I have a lot more pics of construction and how I designed it if you're interested.

View attachment 1986136

View attachment 1986137

View attachment 1986138

View attachment 1986139

View attachment 1986140
I still have this and now it's free. Going in the trash Wednesday. PM or text if you want it. 602-741-6467

I still have this and now it's free. Going in the trash Wednesday. PM or text if you want it. 602-741-6467
Does it attach to an 80 roof rack? PM if you want

Does it attach to an 80 roof rack? PM if you want
Not sure. It's a big flat hinged plywood platform with 1/4" T Nuts accessible from the bottom. I had it bolted to my Prinsu rack from underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom