Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am working on a group buy for the awnings from the Expo. I will post more info soon. The deal will be $600 each with free shipping to my house if we order 12 total 👍
@Ken in AZ I am interested in the group buy, and will commit to one of them if you think they are a solid option. Can we get a list posted of buyers, so we can rally the 12 needed?

I really haven't used it yet. Its part of my trailer build which isn't funished yet. I mounted it on my LC rack to try it out. My first impression was that it was a little flimsy.

For that price ($300-600), I would be worried about how sturdy it is.

I think I'd have to see it in person first. Didn't make it to the expo.

I am working on a group buy for the awnings from the Expo. I will post more info soon. The deal will be $600 each with free shipping to my house if we order 12 total 👍

Can you post up which one your talking about. Lot conversion about awnings but that doesn't mean anything unless it is about the unknown top your working a group buy on. May be interested but want to hear from your what awning this is.

Can you post up which one your talking about. Lot conversion about awnings but that doesn't mean anything unless it is about the unknown top your working a group buy on. May be interested but want to hear from your what awning this is.
Maybe start a separate thread on the group buy too.

Thanks for posting the actual awning. Seems like a good deal at that price point, if the quality is good.
Sorry been slammed with work. It is the Nomadic referenced above. We saw it first hand at the expo on a super windy weekend. We had them open and close it with us. Quality looked really good. Don’t need the legs to deploy it was strong enough. You guys know I like good stuff - this is good stuff. They are going to retail for $699 and his offer was I think really generous for us at 600 each and he will ship all 12 direct to my house for free.

6F4F006B-3777-47D8-9054-EF17491039FC.jpeg

450BFA6C-3826-4BAB-B877-5CB03A6A8D60.jpeg

F1C23087-EBF1-4FD7-B873-2CC00C5D92F7.jpeg

Sorry been slammed with work. It is the Nomadic referenced above. We saw it first hand at the expo on a super windy weekend. We had them open and close it with us. Quality looked really good. Don’t need the legs to deploy it was strong enough. You guys know I like good stuff - this is good stuff. They are going to retail for $699 and his offer was I think really generous for us at 600 each and he will ship all 12 direct to my house for free.

View attachment 1994940

View attachment 1994941

View attachment 1994942
I am just trying to get a feel for if there would be 12 of us wanting to buy one. Myself and Highway Romping are 2 for certain so we would need 10 more to make it work. I don’t want to put this out for all of Mud before the club gets first shot and he really did not like the idea of letting the world know he is doing 12 for this price, so it does not hurt his distribution deals.

Here is their website site if you want to read the manufacturer’s product description

Would they be willing to do a discount on their 180 awning?

I am just trying to get a feel for if there would be 12 of us wanting to buy one. Myself and Highway Romping are 2 for certain so we would need 10 more to make it work. I don’t want to put this out for all of Mud before the club gets first shot and he really did not like the idea of letting the world know he is doing 12 for this price, so it does not hurt his distribution deals.
Gotcha. Count me as a buyer and let's see if we can get the rest sold.

I have a DeLorme/Garmin InReach Explorer GPS satellite communicator unit for sale:

InReach Explorer unit
2xUSB cables for charging
Samsung Galaxy S4 7" tablet for Bluetooth pairing with the inReach expanded memory card for map downloads (nothing fancy, but works great for this purpose)
RAM mounts (not pictured)
Adjustable mounting arms
Suction windshield cradle for inReach
RAM x-grip tablet cradle

Take it all for $350, or $250 for the inReach and suction mount with cradle/RAM arm

IMG_20190605_163118962.jpg

Oops, wrong thread...

Also, I have a few springs for sale -

-Set of four OME 861/862 fj80 stock height springs in great shape, just dusty. $200
-Set of four TJM progressive fj80 2.5" springs in good shape. 4 years old, these ride very nice but are definitely not for heavy rigs. $175

The TJM springs are sold, Still have the OME's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom