Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ill message you. Could be a good shooting platform off the top of my prinsu. Ill take it
Cool. It's perfect for that actually.

2 pair of Slee 2" Bump Stops. I bought them for a project, but went a different way. They sell for $41 plus shipping and tax. $40 $35 flat for local pickup, or I can deliver to a meeting.

View attachment 1961385
Do you have the front and back sets or just the front in the pic?

@Ken in AZ I have Two Front sets for sale. If it is a deal breaker, I'll sell you a complete front and rear set.

I found an awning at Overland Expo that I really want but I can't buy it until I sell my current one so I thought I list it for sale here. The awning is the first generation Overland Pros Wrapter 2000 270 degree awning. The awning is 6.5 feet long and I bought it last August. It comes with two stainless steel brackets to mount to your roof rack. I really like this awning but the awning that I want setup even faster and provides more coverage. Asking for $300 or OBO.

MVIMG_20180719_123221.jpg

MVIMG_20190120_124308.jpg

IMG_20190531_174430.jpg

I found an awning at Overland Expo that I really want but I can't buy it until I sell my current one so I thought I list it for sale here. The awning is the first generation Overland Pros Wrapter 2000 270 degree awning. The awning is 6.5 feet long and I bought it last August. It comes with two stainless steel brackets to mount to your roof rack. I really like this awning but the awning that I want setup even faster and provides more coverage. Asking for $300 or OBO.

View attachment 1992340

View attachment 1992341

View attachment 1992342
Yeah, that awning at overland was sweet. I want one too, just have more important things to buy.

View attachment 1992340

View attachment 1992341

View attachment 1992342
I am curious what the awning at OEW was....

Yeah, that awning at overland was sweet. I want one too, just have more important things to buy.
I am working on a group buy for the awnings from the Expo. I will post more info soon. The deal will be $600 each with free shipping to my house if we order 12 total 👍

I am working on a group buy for the awnings from the Expo. I will post more info soon. The deal will be $600 each with free shipping to my house if we order 12 total 👍

Ken, need details, which awning is it!?

True that. I'll stick with ARB given it's already on there, works great and was really inexpensive, along with doing a great job. That bat wing, super coverage style is great, but the delta on the spend is huge. Even the group buy one, which appears to have a whole bunch of down poles and even more tie downs and particulars is great, but spendy and how is the singular deployment aspect?

ffs the thing is nearly $2k though! My big ARB was 200 bucks

the biggest selling point of the awning we saw at the expo, is that it is single person deployable and doesn't require the down poles and tie downs unless the wind kicks up.
they didn't have any of the poles/tie downs the first time we went through. after the wind kicked up they put down the poles and tied it down. it was CRAZY windy that weekend.
it isn't as sturdy as the ALU CAB, but is 1/3 the cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom