Anyone running the Icon Rebound Pro wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Searching comes up with quite a few people running the standard Rebound, but is anyone running the Rebound Pro? I find these to be a very interesting take on a "bead lock". It's kind of like Method's Bead Grip, but uses hardware instead to lock the bead against the lip of the wheel.

Icon's website says they won't fit the 80 but the specs (to me) say they will.

SKU: 21817858347TT
Size: 17x8.50
Weight: 32 Pounds
Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5
Offset: 0mm
Backspacing: 4.750"
Bore: 106.10mm

Searching comes up with quite a few people running the standard Rebound, but is anyone running the Rebound Pro? I find these to be a very interesting take on a "bead lock". It's kind of like Method's Bead Grip, but uses hardware instead to lock the bead against the lip of the wheel.

Icon's website says they won't fit the 80 but the specs (to me) say they will.

SKU: 21817858347TT
Size: 17x8.50
Weight: 32 Pounds
Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5
Offset: 0mm
Backspacing: 4.750"
Bore: 106.10mm
Running them on two 80s, they certainly fit with no modification (unless they changed the design recently and didn’t tell dealers).

Edit: assuming it’s in reference to the center covers that don’t fit over the 80 hubs, which is why we have center cap spacers for Icon wheels.

Last edited:
Yup. No issues with fitment at all.
855BA31A-866D-47FC-B0CB-36506978AA71.jpeg

7B8A3FAE-7229-4CB8-A864-6280E0CDD430.jpeg

To pull the trigger now or wait till black Friday ??

They also just released a 16 spoke with rim guard. Not sure if they will do Toyota spacing
Which wheel is it? Totally new design? The only Pro I can find on their site (still) is the Rebound Pro. I really like the simple design of the Rebound Pro w/o the silly bolt ring, but I'm curious to see what else they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom