Events/Trails Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 22-25 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perhaps the only disadvantage to not selling tickets or having a formal registration is the absence of a “head count”. If you plan to attend Friday or Saturday or both days please let me know prior to the 22nd of September.
Thanks

Will Friday and Saturday be the main days? 22nd will be the Thursday, which I'll be missing the morning of probably.
The 22nd (Thursday) and the 25th ((Sunday) are designated as travel days. The event days are the 23rd and 24th. The majority of the attendees arrive sometime on Thursday. We normally gather Thursday evening at a restaurant in nearby Oak Ridge. 😊

I don't think I will be able to make it unfortunately the truck is still at the paint shop...

I don't think I will be able to make it unfortunately the truck is still at the paint shop...
Darn …… you were one of three Canadians scheduled to attend. 😊

Where will dinner be on Thursday and what time ?

In the past nothing formal was planned. However if I score a kitchen pass and can attend, I will be heading to Dean's for their pot roast.

Where will dinner be on Thursday and what time ?
Those details will be ironed out in the coming weeks but I’m sure the location will be in Oak Ridge (approx 12 minutes from the park) and the gathering time will be around 6:30 pm.
Historically Thursdays evenings have been one of several restaurants in Oak Ridge, Fridays are often left without formal dinner plans simply because the groups never seem to come off the mountains at the same time and Saturday is the catered dinner at our cabins. 😊

Last edited:
Those details will be ironed out in the coming weeks but I’m sure the location will be in Oak Ridge (approx 12 minutes from the park) and the gathering time will be around 6:30 pm.
Historically Thursdays evenings have been one of several restaurants in Oak Ridge, Fridays are often left without formal dinner plans simply because the groups never seem to come off the mountains at the same time and Saturday is the catered dinner at our cabins. 😊
awesome! lookin forward to it

Sam Houston (@elkaholic) has reserved a room at Calhoun’s for 6:30pm on Thursday evening. Hope to see everyone there. Might as well kick off the event with great food in a scenic location. 😁
467BB7B2-A76E-4E80-976E-5921601F59AA.jpeg
50D91C5D-F843-4630-81F9-156B8FDFCC4B.jpeg
E3449472-8A96-4373-B498-0EEAE66BFDC0.jpeg

Not so sure about a room, but they are expecting 35 or so thirsty, hungry, and thirsty .... did I mention thirsty? ... Toyota maniacs ....
Sorry I got overly excited. 😁

Thanks to everyone who has confirmed they will be attending this years event. I look forward to seeing everyone.
@Gun Runner 5 I may have missed where I was supposed to confirm. Either way "I'M IN". I'll be there Thursday and meet y'all at Calhouns.

We’ll have a professional photographer on sight but we need a “drone guy” if anyones willing. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom