Events/Trails Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 22-25 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At windrock... Deck spot...
Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 7.05.28 PM.png

In response to several P.M.’s…….
There is NO registration process or tickets to be purchased for this event. There is no deadline to purchase anything. The only cost will be Windrock Park daily permits.
Even the event window decals are donated and are free to those that attend. 😁

Last edited:
I just realized I probably won’t be getting to check out @theglobb ’s troopy now :(
Yup, sad sad sad to think about. I’ll wheel my theoretical Corolla or whatever I’m driving at that point with y’all out on the trails. Just hook a tow rope to the front and the Corolla will be golden

Yup, sad sad sad to think about. I’ll wheel my theoretical Corolla or whatever I’m driving at that point with y’all out on the trails. Just hook a tow rope to the front and the Corolla will be golden
You show up and we'll make sure you aren't relegated to a Corolla. 😁

Hey, we probably could use a dedicated camera man :)
Exactly what I was thinking, ride in the front. Get out at the cool stuff. Work my way around and ride in a bunch of cruisers. Pics of everyone!!!

COMMUNICATIONS ON THE TRAILS.
In the past we’ve taken those that had comms (either HAM or GMRS) and located them in the front, around the middle or bringing up the rear of each line up. It seems that GMRS may be the least expensive and easiest way to get into trail communications so that will most likely be the comms of choice this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom