American Overland Expedition AOE4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if AOE4x4 is still making 80 series front bumpers? The link to their website on here doesn't work and I've tried calling the # listed and no one answers.

They've been active on instagram lately. We did a group buy a while back that didn't go over so smoothly. I think everyone received their order, it just took forever and wasn't completed (missing little things like the 12v plug or hardware). I have it on my rig and I still love it. This is the number listed on instagram; 949-295-0042. I'm not sure what you have. Good luck and when you do get the product it is pretty nice.

My customer waited an extended amount of time for his sliders and bumper. He is actually going to sell his AOE front bumper that is brand new. If interested PM me.

I just called Alex and talked to him on the phone, they're still in business. I purchased my front bumper as well as my rock sliders from Alex last year.

And received them yesterday? Jk...

They are amazing bumpers. I was in the group buy and there might of been issues but I don't remember anymore. The bumper is stout, looks great and has a ton of clearance. Worth waiting for.

Does anyone know if AOE4x4 is still making 80 series front bumpers? The link to their website on here doesn't work and I've tried calling the # listed and no one answers.
Yes we are making Front and Rear Bumpers and Rock Sliders for FZJ80/LX450 AOE4x4.com 9492950042

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom