Amazingly EASY new way to remove 1FZFE crank bolt! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this can be an issue and a lot of people fight with the crank bolt. There are several methods like using a long 14mm socket on the back of the engine, or chaining the pulley, this this way is so much easier!! This is the only way I expect my mechanics to do this job going forward.

He def took the ‘biggest hammer‘ method……..

Jeez.

Daaaaaammmmnnnn....
Now the 'best' method is to pull the motor, go out to the yard, buy not one, but TWO tractors, and go nuts?
Count me in!! :rofl:
:censor:

Just looking at the outside of the engine would tell one all you need to know. Scrap the whole thing!

Wow, what a lovingly maintained engine.

They could have filled it with that 2 part liquid glass they did on Obama’s “cash for clunckers” - and none of the resin would have stuck to anything :rofl:

Sadly, I recall an instant ~1/2dzn 80’s in a wrecker yard N of Seattle right after that program.

Ingenuous - but what's with the lack of safety glasses?

Waiting for the @NLXTACY Wits End stuck crank bolt kit which will include not one but two bucket loaders with all required accessories. ;)

Or maybe a penetrating oil pump kit designed to circulate hot penetrating oil
through the oil galleries for a week or so before attempting to dis-assemble a frozen block?

Or, even better, wrap some 50gm/m Det cord around the crank bolt (maybe even the entire block), then step back (a few hundred feet) before detonating??

Last edited:
Aircat (Nitrocat) impact took mine right off.

The engine in the video should have been scrapped right away. No need even looking inside. It is plain from the outside of the engine that is junk.

A 'GOOD' impact should take any crank bolt off. MUCH cheaper than a couple of front end loaders and take us less room. ;)

“Thankfully I have the correct tools to get tight bolts out here”. 😂

Send it!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom