AHC adjustments (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have the link of the AHC sensor programming? Not the manual adjustment to the physical sensor but digitally adjust the sensors and get readings via tech stream.

looking for a procedure doc or a thread I can follow and print out. Thanks.

As someone who's done both the physical sensor lift at the 4 corners, and fine tuning with he Techstream, I'd suggest putting a number of hours aside to get the rig at the height and balance you want.
First adjust the physical sensors to set the truck with the lift, then use Techstream to do smaller adjustments for balancing front to rear and side to side.

Note: As you adjust with the computer, the opposing side will also change a bit. This is why it takes time to level it out. It can be annoying.
Note 2: The truck balance will never be perfect. At some point you will just give up on this.
Note 3: Alignment!

I had initially lifted a little and leveled, but found that keeping a little stink-bug stance helped with the longer rear end on departure angles, so dialed it back in with Techstream.
I attached a picture of my LX below.

1000007302.jpg

As someone who's done both the physical sensor lift at the 4 corners, and fine tuning with he Techstream, I'd suggest putting a number of hours aside to get the rig at the height and balance you want.
First adjust the physical sensors to set the truck with the lift, then use Techstream to do smaller adjustments for balancing front to rear and side to side.

Note: As you adjust with the computer, the opposing side will also change a bit. This is why it takes time to level it out. It can be annoying.
Note 2: The truck balance will never be perfect. At some point you will just give up on this.
Note 3: Alignment!

I had initially lifted a little and leveled, but found that keeping a little stink-bug stance helped with the longer rear end on departure angles, so dialed it back in with Techstream.
I attached a picture of my LX below.

View attachment 3520233

Great points.

To add, don't forget to Zero Point calibrate the stability control systems after alignment. The dealers probably won't do this last but important step.

Never discussed but the rear tires should have 2 lbs more air per oem specs

Good call TeCKis300 on the zero point. Totally forgot.
Did it for the first time last week using Techstream, didn't even know about it before.

Here's a link to the info on another thread lx4dp to save you the search:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom