AHC arms modified (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Mudmates,
After adjusting my ACH sensors for max lift, I was not quite done with the work. I decided to modify the arms to achieve more lift. I originally lengthened them as i thought i saw someone else do this. (I should have paid more attention) After cutting them and using a section of a carbon arrow shaft and JB Weld, I made them 3/4 inches longer. It turns out that in the front, they need to be made shorter as it turned my LX570 into a low rider, Haha. So I pulled them and modified the to be about 5/8ths shorter and the gave me the lift i was looking for.
Here is a pic of the modified arm before i had to redo it and make it shorter. I am very happy with the results.

IMG_2sensor mods.jpg

lift trail RW's.jpg

Hello Mudmates,
After adjusting my ACH sensors for max lift, I was not quite done with the work. I decided to modify the arms to achieve more lift. I originally lengthened them as i thought i saw someone else do this. (I should have paid more attention) After cutting them and using a section of a carbon arrow shaft and JB Weld, I made them 3/4 inches longer. It turns out that in the front, they need to be made shorter as it turned my LX570 into a low rider, Haha. So I pulled them and modified the to be about 5/8ths shorter and the gave me the lift i was looking for.
Here is a pic of the modified arm before i had to redo it and make it shorter. I am very happy with the results.

View attachment 3571221

View attachment 3571222

I want those wheels

I want those wheels
Yeah, I can't believe i found these 2 days after i bought my 570 and only had to travel 100 miles to get them. I was planning on doing some other Tundra rims in the mean time while i looked for RW's.....

Yeah, I can't believe i found these 2 days after i bought my 570 and only had to travel 100 miles to get them. I was planning on doing some other Tundra rims in the mean time while i looked for RW's.....
I wanna do a Tundra arm swap and run 17” wheels so I’ve kinda backed myself into a corner in terms of wheel options. Anything much more than a +50mm offset and I’ll have a lot of tire poke.

How are those Trail Terrains on the highway? Been thinking about trying those tires out
They are great! Smooth, quiet and mpg's went up to 19.4 at 70-73mph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom