93 FZJ75 Pickup - The Unicorn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just purchased what I believe to be about the nicest Land Cruiser pickup in the USA. Let me know what you all think. I currently own a 40 and 80 but am much less familiar with the 70 series. Left hand drive, 35,000 original miles, power steering, A/C. I've already had someone offer to buy it and I've only had it for 2 days! I'm in love! :bounce2:

IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

Very clean. It seems to be from VZ from the engine and rear axle.

That is a nice find. Very well may be one of the nicest narrow-nose trucks!

Any plans with it?

I saw you buy this on Barrett-Jackson. you looked so stoked when you heard "Sold!". Congrats, looks like a super nice truck. I think it was in the top ten amount paid for cars that day. ;)

I saw you buy this on Barrett-Jackson. you looked so stoked when you heard "Sold!". Congrats, looks like a super nice truck. I think it was in the top ten amount paid for cars that day. ;)

Thanks. It happened so fast I didn’t think I won at first!

Hello,

An FZJ75 with a throttle knob. Now that is peculiar.

1FZ-F engines were supposed to have an automatic choke for start-up; they did not have manual throttle control.

This is an unicorn on its own.

Juan

This is one of the nicest 75 series, if not the nicest ever that I have ever seen.

Hello,

An FZJ75 with a throttle knob. Now that is peculiar.

1FZ-F engines were supposed to have an automatic choke for start-up; they did not have manual throttle control.

This is an unicorn on its own.

Juan

Interesting. I think it's a choke knob. It's not a throttle control or if it is it's not hooked up.

Very nice. Looks a lot like my '94. Did the Venezuela ones not come with the windshield clips on the hood? I see something on the hood but they aren't retaining clips. Just curious.

Good question. I'm not sure what came originally from this factory. The windshield has the hinges to fold down but no where to land. It's tough to find good info on what came out of Venezuela.

I looked at the Barrett Jackson description. New paint, bed and upholstery. That seems like a lot for that low miles but maybe it sat outside? Hard to say without knowing the history.

I just ran the VIN on ToyoDiy.com and the windshield rests/clips are showing as factory (they are part number 53390-90K00). They have two bolts each that go through the hood and they are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom