Registry 80 Series Registry (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 FZJ80 with factory lockers...except the front locker is gone! Just a plain old axle :mad:
Mike C
No name for it.
171000 miles
De-running boarded, custom sliders, CDL switch
Daily Driver, work, camping, some trail use eventually

IMG_20100818_124911.jpg

1. Year and model: 1996 FJ80
2. Name of owner: Ben
3. Name of rig: The LC (not creative but that's what I have been referring it to)
4. Mileage: 95,821
5. Mods: 8 new Polk and Infinity speakers, CDL switch, Baseline complete, Matching Mirror tint front windows, Weathertech rain guards, 305 70 r16 Hankcook Dyanpro ATM RF10 tires, 1.5" wheel spacers,
6. How the truck is used: Driving around town, Ski trips in the winter, running errands (would like to find some trails!)
7. Photos:

New Photos!
08092011017.jpg

08192011060.jpg

08092011014.jpg

09112010048.jpg
08272010261.jpg
09112010046.jpg

Last edited:
Name of owner: Jon H

Year and model: 1996 FzJ80

Name of rig: Landy

Mileage: 211,XXX miles

Mods: Full Audio. IN THE WORKS- lift, tires, lockers, bumper , snorkel and hopefully supercharger.... May take awhile I'm only 20.
DSCN1025.jpg

:D Landy ????

In Europe a Landy is the english patient called Land Rover and any *English Sir* would like to hear that you call the japanese riceworkers: Landy:grinpimp:

Oo interesting fact...... Is this a bad thing? Or are you giving me a compliment? Sorry I'm confused lol:p

:D Landy ????

In Europe a Landy is the english patient called Land Rover and any *English Sir* would like to hear that you call the japanese riceworkers: Landy:grinpimp:

Hahaha! Interesting! In Kuwait Landy, in this context, would actually mean "My Land Cruiser"

Oo interesting fact...... Is this a bad thing? Or are you giving me a compliment? Sorry I'm confused lol:p

I guess the meaning all depends on how you look at it!

Generally Land Rover owners don't like Cruiserheads ;)
Ok, not all but you cannot present with your Cruiser at a Rover Meeting.
The other way:
Cruiserheads mostly accept LR drivers. 3 weeks ago we had a big meeting in Germany with more than 700 offroaders and there were, as every year a few LR Defenders visiting us. Maybe our comprehension is different. Maybe we have a pity for their suffering :D. Have a place in a Defender when it's cold and rainy and you understand what I mean.

That's for in Europe a Landy is a Land Rover and a Cruiser is a Toyota

1. Year and model: 1996 FZJ80
2. Name of owner: Derek
3. Name of rig: Bruiser ( My kid named it)
4. Mileage: 190,000
5. Mods: 3" lift, ARB front and back with WARN winch, custom sliders, rear tire rack, roof rack, ladder, Kazuma TRD supercharger, 4.88 gears, F/R lockers, 35" tires, snorkel, dual optima battery setup, cb, triband radio, rancho rs9000.. adjustable suspension, rear bags, more lights than I can write about, CO2 mounts and bottle, ARB X-Jack with custom fittings, Uber security system, custom camo paint, and alot more.
6. How we use it: Weekend machine

Where to start. I purchased this Cruiser last month after moving to the desert. Where we live there are great trails out our back door so I had to get something big enough for the whole fam. So now we own 3 toyotas. This Cruiser was built by Dirty Parts out of LA. I'm still building the history but I have the entire service records. The previous owners definitely took care of this vehicle and logged everything from the oil consumption to every part number for belts, pads, plugs, etc.. New shortblock about 70K ago. Only question I have is where to start to baseline this rig. All fluids have been serviced within the last 10K. Redline 10w40 oil for 150k+ per the service records. It's my first cruiser but I love working on cars and I have a lot of friends who are gear-heads.
IMG_1243.jpg
IMG_1212.jpg

5. Mods: 3" lift, ARB front and back with WARN winch, custom sliders, rear tire rack, roof rack, ladder, Kazuma TRD supercharger, 4.88 gears, F/R lockers, 35" tires, snorkel, dual optima battery setup, cb, triband radio, rancho rs9000.. adjustable suspension, rear bags, more lights than I can write about, CO2 mounts and bottle, ARB X-Jack with custom fittings, Uber security system, custom camo paint, and alot more.

Where to start. I purchased this Cruiser last month after moving to the desert. Where we live there are great trails out our back door so I had to get something big enough for the whole fam. So now we own 3 toyotas. This Cruiser was built by Dirty Parts out of LA. I'm still building the history but I have the entire service records. The previous owners definitely took care of this vehicle and logged everything from the oil consumption to every part number for belts, pads, plugs, etc.. New shortblock about 70K ago. Only question I have is where to start to baseline this rig. All fluids have been serviced within the last 10K. Redline 10w40 oil for 150k+ per the service records. It's my first cruiser but I love working on cars and I have a lot of friends who are gear-heads.

Nice rig! I'd love to see more pics! Close ups of the bumpers and interior as well!

1. Year and model: 1992 fj80
2. Name of owner: philip
3. Name of rig: unknown
4. Mileage: new motor has 120,xxx
5. Mods: in a pile of parts, gettin ready to stuff a chevy d60 and shaved 14 bolt in it.
also a 4.3 chevy 4l60e tranny and a 4.3 atlas 2.
gonna 4 link the front and run 63" chevy rears.
also runnin full hydro steering.
6. How the suv is used: it will be my new hardcore rock crawler, and will eventually be a trailer queen

1.) 1996 turbo diesel LC80 manual trans with the 3rd row troop carrier seats. It was originally my grandpa's but when he passed away my dad gave it to me. I don't regret handing over my new Civic to my bro for this babie :D
2.) name of owner: Zacky
3.) name of rig: dubbed "Land Crusher" by my friends :)
4.) 407,000+ km mileage
5.) Saving up for mods such as roof rack, brighter lights, and bigger tires since my student allowance will only get me so far :(
6.) Usage": Daily driven vehicle and my group's car of choice for road trips since we tend to be on the wild side and go up mountains/forests for kicks lol.

dfa.jpg

After going through dirt tracks to get to the mountain campsite
IMG_0194-1.jpg

I left it at the only wide area of the mountain path and hiked up from there.

Last edited:
Definitely one of my favorite cruisers out there.:cheers:

1. Year and model: 1997 HZJ80
2. Name of owner: ChamSL
3. Name of rig: The elephant
4. Mileage: 132K
5. Mods: 1inch coil spacers, 15" steel wheels with 33"x12.5x15 Maxxis Bighorn MT tires
6. Country: Sri Lanka
7. Wanted: Factory winch, Fabricated bumpers, few mods....
8. Photos:

buttala-kumana-064m.jpg
IMG_3028m.jpg
buttala-kumana-017m.jpg

Last edited:
1. 1997 LX450
2. JEFF
3. Lex
4. 172K
5. Borla cat back, Bilsteins, Raceline 16x8wheels, 285 Nittos
6. Weekends, snow, mtns, dirt, fun

DSC02137.jpg

lx450rims.jpg

Last edited:
1. Year and model: 1997 HZJ80
2. Name of owner: ChamSL
3. Name of rig: The elephant
4. Mileage: 132K
5. Mods: 1inch coil spacers, 15" steel wheels with 33"x12.5x15 Maxxis Bighorn MT tires
6. Country: Sri Lanka
7. Wanted: Factory winch, Fabricated bumpers, few mods....
8. Photos:

good looking truck... I really like the ambulance doors it... Must be a non US thing....
:cheers:

my new landcruiser 80, 5"lift,tires 315,wheel 16x6 japan,bumpers ARB front,TJM rear, :grinpimp:
landcruiser 80 029.jpg
landcruiser 80 031.jpg
landcruiser 80 033.jpg

1. Year and model: 1997 FZJ80
2. Name of owner: CAT HEAD 3. Name of rig: BLUE CAT HEAD
5. Mods: 6" lift sleeoffrod, ARB front , WARN 9.5xp winch, custom sliders, rear 4x4labs , roof rack, ladder, iron pig skid plate, 5.29 gears, F/R electric lockers, BFG km2 345/75/R16 tires, wheels OMF toyota beadlock, snorkel, dual optima battery setup, cb, bilstein 7100 shocks 12" travel, custom linex and blue paint, and alot more.
expo pomona.jpg
DSC00508[1].jpg

1. Year and model: 1997 FZJ80
2. Name of owner: CAT HEAD 3. Name of rig: BLUE CAT HEAD
5. Mods: 6" lift sleeoffrod, ARB front , WARN 9.5xp winch, custom sliders, rear 4x4labs , roof rack, ladder, iron pig skid plate, 5.29 gears, F/R electric lockers, BFG km2 345/75/R16 tires, wheels OMF toyota beadlock, snorkel, dual optima battery setup, cb, bilstein 7100 shocks 12" travel, custom linex and blue paint, and alot more.

Nice rig!

I wanted to get the same KM2s! Do they actually measure out to be 37s on the truck or are they shorter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom