1996 Black Toyota Land Cruiser 94k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
---- EDIT NEW PICTURES POST #11 ----
---- EDIT ADDED LINKS TO REVIEWS AND POSTS----
---- EDIT CURRENT PHOTO----

Being taken off the truck Day 1
09102010043.jpg

First weekend Wax, Clean
10092010127.jpg

Most Current Photo:
scaled.php

Reviews:

Continental Extreme Winter Contact Snow tire review 265/75 R16
Review Link

Ebay 1.5" Aluminum Spacer installed photos
Review Link

Hankook Dyanpro ATM RF10 305/70 R16 Review
Review Link

Depo Clear Lenses, Tails, Running Lights and Front Blinkers
Review Link

Polk Audio DXi 6500 component replacement speakers
Review Link

Original Post:

So i finally pulled the trigger and did it a little bit blind. Bought a Black 1996 Toyota land Cruiser 95,450 original miles, doesn't have lockers but is a spotless Florida car with zero rust,
i had my brother go check it out for me down in Florida, and after his test drive and visual inspection i had him plop down 7,200 dollars for it. have not physically seen the car yet but its currently on a truck being shipped up to boston and i got that for 399 dollars door to door, so all said and done im in about 7,600 what leaves me some extra coin to do some baseline stuff and then look into making the truck a rock solid and reliable, then some mods!

any how, ill have some real photos up when its in my possession, but here are some camera photos that my brother sent along for me to look at!

pretty amped to be part of the club finally!!
08272010261.jpg
08272010275.jpg
08272010273.jpg

Last edited:
congrats :D :cheers:

Welcome!!!!

Very Nice 80! Welcome to Mud!

Welcome! Hit me up, I own a lx450 thats been modded and live in the Boston area.

Looks like a great find. Welcome to the madness!

Congrats! MUD Welcome salute >> :flipoff2:

Let the games begin!

that's a lot of truck for 7.2k... great deal, nice color

Hey thanks guys, yes i am very excited to get it up here i think its a good deal too assuming its in as good a shape as my brother describes! Im?sure its fine though! especially after a through base line, more pictures when i clean the whole thing up and remove that silly pin strip and gold banging :)

Just some updated Glamor Shots of the LC, the only mods done are the DEPO lenses wheel spacers and my Land Rover cup holder :D i so want to get 315's and a 2.5" lift, but because i am buying a condo this summer all my toy purchases will have to wait a little longer :doh:

frontsidei.jpg

With Old 267 75 16 Conti winter's on 1.5" spacers
rearsideh.jpg

With new Hankook Dyanpro ATM RF10 305 70 R16s w 1.5" spacers
08092011017.jpg

With Old 267 75 16 Conti winter's on 1.5" spacers
sideng.jpg

With new Hankook Dyanpro ATM RF10 305 70 R16s w 1.5" spacers
08192011060.jpg

99,600 miles so far, nearly time for the 100k dash photo! :beer:

Last edited:
Welcome! Nice 80 .. ditch the roof rack and running boards :D haha

Looks like a nice canvas

Nice! -- I'd say that's about (dead twinsey aside from the gold - good delete!) what I started with ~9 years ago & as far as I'm concerned I'm just getting started - hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine!

Brown/Tan interior or Grey?

Nice find :flipoff2:

Nice! -- I'd say that's about (dead twinsey aside from the gold - good delete!) what I started with ~9 years ago & as far as I'm concerned I'm just getting started - hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine!

Brown/Tan interior or Grey?

i have the gray interior, at first i really wanted the brown but now that i have the gray i am very happy with how easy u2 is to keep clean!

Once i get some money 315's and a 2.5 ome lift will go on and the steps will be removed, till then she'll stay stock, i cant wait to close on this condo i am buying so i can start saving for toys again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom