80 Series GIS Skid now available - HuddExpo (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Following suit just added the tranny protection for the GIS.
20220610_100947_HDR.jpg

Installed the crossmember last night, I have the tranny skid in-hand too but ran out of spare minutes so I'll trim the T-case mount bolts and install the tranny skid next time I have more minutes.

When it was time to install the frame-mount bracket at the back of the t-case skid I opened this thread, looked at the first picture and installed it that direction. Now that I'm at my desk at work I looked again and it sounds like I put the bend on the wrong side for the factory exhaust? It fit backwards but the frame-side mount angle didn't line up perfectly and I had to pull the little plastic wire clip for the O2 sensor out of it's hole in the frame to make room for the mount. I figure it doesn't matter much and it's all in now!

I have 4x4 labs sliders and that rear frame-side mount was right up against my slider mount, but worked. I did the DIY 4x4 labs slider kit and my mounts are not in exactly the same place as Luke puts them on his pre-welded sliders so YMMV.

-Bucket

IMG_7597.png

IMG_7598.png

IMG_7599.png

Hi everyone,

For the new year we are offering 10% off to get into the next batch. This batch should ship in about 5-6 weeks.

These are killer prices for such a great skid.
$358.50 for the DIY, includes shipping
$448 for the welded & zinc coated, includes shipping.

Happy new year!

@LC4LIFE Any ETA on when the next batch of DIY skid plates will ship out? Thanks

Such a great skid design, and the price is very reasonable. I changed my T-case fluid a few weeks ago and appreciated the well thought out design for clearance, protection, and easy T-case servicing.

I let everyone know soon, unfortunately, even at these prices, there hasn’t been much interest.
DIY should be ready to ship in about 3 weeks or less then welded about 3 weeks after that depends on platers back log once they get dropped off.

@cjmoon @LC4LIFE Any update on the DIY skid plates?
Apologies for the delay. Short a component to get things out last week. Should be completed and ready to ship in 7-10 days.

We are also moving all skids to bare metal only. The anodizing has become too expensive. It gets banged up and scratched in shipping too.

DIY and Fully Welded will both ready to go end of next week.

DIY skid pricing is back to $315, Fully welded bare metal now $395.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom