Builds 80 coils on a 60 series? Yes we've done that a handful of times now (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is pretty damn slick. I've been dreaming of this swap for a while and this will make it easier to do.

I'm about to get an 80 axle, now I'll feel bad about hacking off all the suspension mounts

I was one of said customers who had the crap scared out of them. I didn’t even feel the curb we drove over at speed. Super impressed how the suspension absorbed it all.

Nicely done guys. Would like to see more shots of that rear setup and maybe speak to you about getting a kit to install/demo for our CO cruiser community...

What a great setup. Sometimes I wish I could just buy an already built and modded truck and call it a day....

Pretending to flex, it's the biggest mound I could find ;)

IMG_3645.JPG

Just wondering do you think this would work on a right hand drive 60 ?

Fair enough it’s just that I’m located in Australia and have been looking into doing an 80 chassis swap but also open to other ideas such as this setup do you send stuff to Australia at all ?

I'm about to get the 80 front axle. I asked for all the associated arms and springs and hardware. Do I want the driveshaft as well? Anythjng else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom