Builds 80 coils on a 60 series? Yes we've done that a handful of times now (1 Viewer)

davegonz

Keeping it Weird
SILVER Star
This is pretty damn slick. I've been dreaming of this swap for a while and this will make it easier to do.

TLC Norway

woodwelder
Oooh... Guess I'll start looking for an 80s front axle. And will have a cable locked 61 axle for sale.
What's needed for steering changes?

P

I was one of said customers who had the crap scared out of them. I didn’t even feel the curb we drove over at speed. Super impressed how the suspension absorbed it all.

torfab

Supporting Vendor
Pretending to flex, it's the biggest mound I could find ;)

IMG_3645.JPG

torfab

Supporting Vendor
You'll need a RHD axle set (which I actually have), and I will need to check if I can build the panhard brackets in reverse.

Fair enough it’s just that I’m located in Australia and have been looking into doing an 80 chassis swap but also open to other ideas such as this setup do you send stuff to Australia at all ?

torfab

Supporting Vendor
Shipping to aus sucks but we can make it happen. It’ll be better if you can do a group buy

I'm about to get the 80 front axle. I asked for all the associated arms and springs and hardware. Do I want the driveshaft as well? Anythjng else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom