6th Annual Cruise Michigan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Katie is trying to plan dinner for those that will be here Friday evening. If you will be here, please let me know so we can plan appropriately. If it matters, she is planning a taco bar, probably around 6pm. If you're arriving later than 6 and will want food, that's fine too, just let me know that you'll be here.

@Hornd
@dogfishlake
@westveld
@Sweet Water
@69LC
@PublicScreenName
@cheezypoof
@whitec13

The more the merrier. Just let me know as soon as possible so we can go get groceries!

We are in for 2 Kids/2 Adults for the Taco bar Bringing Chips & Salsa and anything else for Tacos?

Katie is trying to plan dinner for those that will be here Friday evening. If you will be here, please let me know so we can plan appropriately. If it matters, she is planning a taco bar, probably around 6pm. If you're arriving later than 6 and will want food, that's fine too, just let me know that you'll be here.

@Hornd
@dogfishlake
@westveld
@Sweet Water
@69LC
@PublicScreenName
@cheezypoof
@whitec13

The more the merrier. Just let me know as soon as possible so we can go get groceries!
Wish we could but I'm returning from Europe Friday evening, my track record staying awake past 9pm those nights is poor... we'll drive out Saturday a.m.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Freebies: anyone want an 80 front grille, sombrero style from a 97 (paint a little chipped up but could probably be refreshed), or a 60 front bumper (one dent, end caps moderately dinged up but otherwise not bad)?

@cheezypoof - Put me down for the Grill.
I’m bringing Freebies too.

Having to be here and wanting to be there. Sorry but events force us to be in T.C. this weekend. Really bummed.

Having to be here and wanting to be there. Sorry but events force us to be in T.C. this weekend. Really bummed.
Man, that sucks. We were super excited to see you and Fran. Guess we will just have to make a trip to Lake Ann and meet up with you two soon!

If your event is Saturday only, some are coming just for dinner Friday night. Just an option!

@Ocho77 did you get much rain Sunday? Current radar shows you’re about to get some. Just curious about the dust-mud spectrum.
No rain the other day but a decent amount today.

It’s impeding my deck railing progress. We may be in the barn because there is currently no railing on the deck. Was hoping to have it completed by the weekend.

Looking forward to seeing all our friends again!

Shirt orders are due to me no later than June 1st. Prices are as follows:

T-shirt: $20
Crewneck sweatshirt: $25
Hooded sweatshirt: $30

Paypal is easiest for me: jtrotter77@hotmail.com
Please include your Mud handle, shirt choice and sizes.
Shirts still available? Mine from campy a few years back are too small for the kids and mines showing signs of wear

Man, that sucks. We were super excited to see you and Fran. Guess we will just have to make a trip to Lake Ann and meet up with you two soon!

If your event is Saturday only, some are coming just for dinner Friday night. Just an option!
What time would be good to arrive Friday ? I can come down but Fran has a messed up knee and cannot travel comfortably. Saturday is out, we're attending a farewell party for good friends.

What time would be good to arrive Friday ? I can come down but Fran has a messed up knee and cannot travel comfortably. Saturday is out, we're attending a farewell party for good friends.
1686704305927.png

We are usually up and drinking coffee by 6:00 or so, so not before 6:30am. Anyone is welcome any time on Friday. We will be around all day.

Shirts still available? Mine from campy a few years back are too small for the kids and mines showing signs of wear
Shirt order has already been placed. Sorry.

We will likely be arriving right around that 6:00 hour don't call me late for a taco bar and a cerveza! We have 3 adults Liam and Aubrey. I can't explain Liam's level of excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom