6th Annual Cruise Michigan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking forward to seeing all our friends again!

Shirt orders are due to me no later than June 1st. Prices are as follows:

T-shirt: $20
Crewneck sweatshirt: $25
Hooded sweatshirt: $30

Paypal is easiest for me: jtrotter77@hotmail.com
Please include your Mud handle, shirt choice and sizes.

Tara asking if the Shirt will be Hunter Orange?

Keep reminescing about this. Drove it once. Hooked. She is aging well. The 40 that is😁.

IMG_5209.jpeg

IMG_3437.jpeg

Excellent, looking forward to it again this year!
Just me this year
Are the sweatshirts pullover or zipper style?
Pullover, though I could probably ask if they will do a zip if that’s your preference. Not sure if the price would be different. Let me know if you’d like me to check.

Bummer that we'll miss this year. I'm in San Diego 6/10-6/17. I will be up around wolf lake in july and will stop by the store for sure.

Possible to see a Picture of Shirt?

Just a heads up for anyone coming to Drummond. I’ve filled my first two groups, reserved some space in a 3rd for overflow. Please let me know if you are coming, send me a message with your name, email and # of passengers

PLEASE RSVP BY JUNE 10!

It's that time again. Similar venue to previous years. We will either hold the event at our house again.

This post will show details, as well as those who are planning to attend. I'll try to keep it updated, but if you don't see your name here and plan on attending, let me know and I will add it to the list.

Date: Saturday, June 17, 2023
When: Anytime - lunch will be ready at noon.
Food: We'll provide pulled pork, buns, baked beans, coleslaw, chips and soft drinks. If there is something else you want, let me know.

We will also have our token shot of Jeremiah Weed, for those who wish to partake in the goodness...

You Provide: Drink of choice and chairs.

Lodging: Camping on our property is fine, whether tent/vehicle/RTT/trailer etc. We have room. People are more than welcome to camp here Friday night and Saturday night. There are also two campgrounds fairly close (Whiskey Creek and Black Lake), the largest being Whiskey Creek campground, if you prefer those amenities.

Trail Ride: I'll put together a 'trail ride' for Saturday, June 17th, consisting of two-tracks/forest/seasonal roads. We will head out after lunch, approximately 1:00. The plan is to make pit stops at some local dive bars, ending somewhere for dinner.

An alternative plan is being considered, making this a longer event. We would head out Saturday afternoon or Sunday and head north, ending up on Drummond Island for @VSPro9 event on June 24th.

Would be interested to hear people's opinions on which they prefer. We can do trails around our area and come back to our house as we have done in the past. The other option is to use trails on Saturday heading North, and we would not come back to our property on Saturday evening (though we would leave the house open for people and you can still camp on our property Sat night). If we do the option of heading North, people could break off whenever they need. We would be camping along the way to the U.P.

Please let me know if you need anything or have questions:

RSVP: When you RSVP, please verify the following:
  • Number of people (kid and pet friendly)
  • When you will be arriving/departing (if camping, for planning purpose)
Again, there is an open invitation for those that arrive on Friday night to share in some bourbon (or whatever you drink), while we stare at smokers.

Pretty sure I have left some out, but please feel free to share!

@Ocho77 - 4, hosting
@dogfishlake
@cheezypoof
@MichLC
@69LC
@TCEd
@HiPlainsDrftr
@apc15
@Crush 4
@westveld
@Sandroad
@kbahus
@in8mud
@LC100MI
@Sweet Water
@RoadRamblinFJ60
@Hornd
@Buttons
@ElviMcCoy
@AllLC
@Gumby
@prodedvm
@LuluonSL
@BGMachine
@Golgo13
@lizznkirby
@scottm
@AKAIE15
@YooperCruiser
@eagleI18
@Dilspec
@RocketCityCrzrs - Rory, I am counting on you and your family!!!!
@ceylonfj40nut
@Danger Cruiser
@Mightymes
@Blue Phoenix
@90ToyHauler
@Supra88

PLEASE RSVP BY JUNE 10!

It's that time again. Similar venue to previous years. We will either hold the event at our house again.

This post will show details, as well as those who are planning to attend. I'll try to keep it updated, but if you don't see your name here and plan on attending, let me know and I will add it to the list.

Date: Saturday, June 17, 2023
When: Anytime - lunch will be ready at noon.
Food: We'll provide pulled pork, buns, baked beans, coleslaw, chips and soft drinks. If there is something else you want, let me know.

We will also have our token shot of Jeremiah Weed, for those who wish to partake in the goodness...

You Provide: Drink of choice and chairs.

Lodging: Camping on our property is fine, whether tent/vehicle/RTT/trailer etc. We have room. People are more than welcome to camp here Friday night and Saturday night. There are also two campgrounds fairly close (Whiskey Creek and Black Lake), the largest being Whiskey Creek campground, if you prefer those amenities.

Trail Ride: I'll put together a 'trail ride' for Saturday, June 17th, consisting of two-tracks/forest/seasonal roads. We will head out after lunch, approximately 1:00. The plan is to make pit stops at some local dive bars, ending somewhere for dinner.

An alternative plan is being considered, making this a longer event. We would head out Saturday afternoon or Sunday and head north, ending up on Drummond Island for @VSPro9 event on June 24th.

Would be interested to hear people's opinions on which they prefer. We can do trails around our area and come back to our house as we have done in the past. The other option is to use trails on Saturday heading North, and we would not come back to our property on Saturday evening (though we would leave the house open for people and you can still camp on our property Sat night). If we do the option of heading North, people could break off whenever they need. We would be camping along the way to the U.P.

Please let me know if you need anything or have questions:

RSVP: When you RSVP, please verify the following:
  • Number of people (kid and pet friendly)
  • When you will be arriving/departing (if camping, for planning purpose)
Again, there is an open invitation for those that arrive on Friday night to share in some bourbon (or whatever you drink), while we stare at smokers.

Pretty sure I have left some out, but please feel free to share!

@Ocho77 - 4, hosting
@dogfishlake
@cheezypoof
@MichLC
@69LC
@TCEd
@HiPlainsDrftr
@apc15
@Crush 4
@westveld
@Sandroad
@kbahus
@in8mud
@LC100MI
@Sweet Water
@RoadRamblinFJ60
@Hornd
@Buttons
@ElviMcCoy
@AllLC
@Gumby
@prodedvm
@LuluonSL
@BGMachine
@Golgo13
@lizznkirby
@scottm
@AKAIE15
@YooperCruiser
@eagleI18
@Dilspec
@RocketCityCrzrs - Rory, I am counting on you and your family!!!!
@ceylonfj40nut
@Danger Cruiser
@Mightymes
@Blue Phoenix
@90ToyHauler
@Supra88
I would like to attend with an LJ70. Where do you complete the official RSVP? Thanks

I would like to attend with an LJ70. Where do you complete the official RSVP? Thanks
Just letting me know right here is good! Looking forward to you making it out!

Shirt order is due to me no later than 10pm this evening (May 31).

So far I have the following for shirts:

@westveld 1 large Tee, 1 medium Tee
@emanting 1 large tee, 2 medium tee
@cheezypoof 1 women's large tee, 1 mens large tee

My Saturday is in serious jeopardy right now. I have an open house I can't miss so at best I will be later in the day but will try.
As for Friday, my plan is to head up (hopefully in Chunk) and hand out/help out. If the brown water flows then I may camp in your driveway and blast off early morning for home.
IMG_8491.jpg

Unfortunately, Saturday is out for me as well this year. I am planning on stopping by on Friday evening, and if I play my cards right, I may have a special guest with me. As always, thanks for hosting, it has always been a fun event.

Unfortunately, Saturday is out for me as well this year. I am planning on stopping by on Friday evening, and if I play my cards right, I may have a special guest with me. As always, thanks for hosting, it has always been a fun event.
I'm hoping it is what I am thinking it is!

is 6/11 too late? In for 1 :-/
Awesome! All are welcome and we always have more than enough food.

Where in MI are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom