7th Annual Cruise Michigan (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The ex mining rigs pop up for sale once in a while. They do create issues if they are less than 25 years old with US importation. The best way is to modify another truck with the 70 series body work- making it a still legal modded US truck. I have a big pile of 79 series pickup items and an 80 running gear/frame for this. I am going to bail on it tho because of time.

The short wheelbase 70 did get imported to CA and is LHD, like you said. If you can find a solid one, that is a great route. I keep forgetting to check kijijji. Gotta do that!
73 series LHD out of many west European countries are available and usually in good condition. The problem is they are proud of them and the purchase price reflects it. The 73 I was chasing late last year is still listed around $21K with the 2L turbo diesel.

Ocho, sorry for cluttering your event thread.

I'm excited that I can make it this year. There'll be 2 of us participating. The 70 series is sold and gone so we'll be in the 80 or 200 this year.

We in - 2 Kids & 2 Adults

The 80 is Getting a Radiator Now - if anything gets Crazy will bring the GX but will call it a Prado.

Will Likely Motel as it has been a Great Experience and we Camping/Canoeing Nxt Wknd in Grayling.

**I'm Flexible but a Labor Day in Future would be Great for a Extended Wknd and Lil less Heat.

@RobbyBoy32 - Make it Happen!

We will be attending also. Two adults, one kid.

As you all have figured out by now....

Trail Ride.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom