69 FJ40 found in RI ..... worthwhile? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi fellas.

Found this listing while up here vacationing in Rhode Island. Was curious what you guys thought about whether its a deal or not.

From the pics, the inside of the tub looks good, but the exterior bottom edges obviously have some rust damage. Wondering how it could/should be repaired.

Cheers, Sean.

1969 FJ40 Land Cruiser - $3000 (Newport RI)

1969 Fj40 Land Cruiser - Ready for you to drive , mod or rebuild. Needs to go, ASAP. Price highly negotiable.

Original F engine, 3 speed on the floor, hardtop, original tailgate, aftermarket rims, power steering, front disk breaks, Riccaro front seats, plastic gas tank. Other misc parts laying around.

Come see and make me an offer.

Pictures here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/1002...s/5911395323065866721?authkey=CLX20aXr3Mys3QE

I don't think it's worth $3000.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

I agree with Chris, maybe 1/2 what he's asking. I'd be leery of the condition of the frame.

I'm with Tom and Chris - too much rust for $3k. The rocker rust is inconsistent with the floor condition and the firewall has been painted so check for repairs. Check the frame close, especially the rear by the spring hangers. Otherwise it's a Creampuff (which means no rust holes big enough to put your head through).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom