3D Printed Part ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Maybe we need a 3D Printed Parts for 80s thread. A thread where every 3D printed part available is listed or ideas for new ones are shared.

The following are two ideas I have for 3D printed parts. Maybe Outsane or someone else could take these on.

1) Replacement caps for the headlight level indicator windows. Black would be fine with me. Just need something to stop dirt and moisture from going in the cracked or broken ones.

2) Options for the rear door window switch/ash tray covers. I know there are ash tray replacements but I am talking replace the entire cover to allow the factory window switch to be moved over and have a phone slot/pen holder etc. for the kids. I could put the USB port in the front of the bottom part of the arm rest if there isn't enough room for a USB.

3) Replacement pop ins for the door card lights which would allow an LED to face downward instead of just inward toward the cabin.

Maybe I am just wishing without any skills or equipment to 3D print.

Odd. When I search the 80 series forum from my tablet using "3D Printed" it did not come up. Same search from my desktop and it came up.

Thank you for posting.

i think there are a few more too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom