300 mile journey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Something is crunching in your axle and you have a loud hammering sound from underneath. Sure, why not drive it another 300 miles. What could possibly go wrong. Do like my kids and just keep going till it wont move. Sarcasm aside, I think you know the answer to this question.

:beer::popcorn:

Everything seems fine, just send it:bang:

Last edited:
Something is crunching in your axle and you have a loud hammering sound from underneath. Sure, why not drive it another 300 miles. What could possibly go wrong. Do like my kids and just keep going till it wont move. Sarcasm aside, I think you know the answer to this question.

Lmfao it was just one hammer sound to be fair. Youre right though. Im gonna look into my options. I cant risk ruining it.

You have no idea how to work on a vehicle and you are not mechanical at all.

Yet, you were offered a job at Toyota?

Doing what?

If you have this job locked in, just send it and use a newfound discount to have them work on it, then pay them your first year's wages to cover what you cannot do.

You work for your Cruiser.

Do like my kids and just keep going till it wont move.
Boy O boy, does that statement ever remind me of my daughter. I get a call from my daughter, she tells me something is wrong with her car. I ask her what's it doing? She says she was just driving to school and all of a sudden it stopped running. So i ask her to look at that little gauge on the dash and tell me how much gas is in the tank. After a LONG PAUSE, she says gee dad, the needles ONLY slightly below the E mark, Kids don't you just love em.

Last edited:

Doing what?

If you have this job locked in, just send it and use a newfound discount to have them work on it, then pay them your first year's wages to cover what you cannot do.

Id be working as a service rep and sales.

Doing what?

I would be working as a service rep, valet and social media rep. I am not opposed to going to a technical school to become a mechanic though. Im learning as much as i can on the car. At this point i have no other choice other than to send it and hope it stays in one piece. Once im upstate though I plan on completley restoring this beauty of a truck.

Boy O boy, does that statement ever remind me of my daughter. I get a call from my daughter, she tells me something is wrong with her car. I ask her what's it doing? She says she was just driving to school and all of a sudden it stopped running. So i ask her to look at that little gauge on the dash and tell me how much gas is in the tank. After a LONG PAUSE, she says gee dad, the needles ONLY slightly below the E mark, Kids don't you just love em.

Same drill with my youngest... but it was oil. We all know how that turned out. 😳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom