20th Annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can do buns.

My truck isn't ready yet but I was hoping to come up on Saturday and ride along with somebody. I see registration is closed, can I pay when I get there since I would be just a passenger?

My truck isn't ready yet but I was hoping to come up on Saturday and ride along with somebody. I see registration is closed, can I pay when I get there since I would be just a passenger?
Yes you can come up on Saturday and catch a ride with someone. Just pay RC for a passenger.

I am now rolling solo for CMCC. I will be in cabin T04 starting Thursday afternoon.
Screenshot_20190706-181406.png

Last edited:
What are the plans for dinners?
Saturday is taken care of. Some of the Keystoners are going to O'Neals around 7pm on Friday for dinner.
John Vee has some BBQ and I can do sausage and peppers for Thursday or Friday as well.
Any ideas?

I can bring some Mac and cheese to go with sausage.

Let me know if you guys would need the burner stove, so I can get it to someone in time

I'll bring some buns and baked beans if Matt and Austin don't eat them first.

I am now rolling solo for CMCC. I will be in cabin T04 starting Thursday afternoon.
We will be up late afternoon in T01. Can some one save the long parking spot for us?

Wife asked me this morning if there were any wheeling events this summer we could all go to....WTF! We have a five week old baby so I had kinda written this summer off.
Ya’ll have fun.
Come up to cmcc anyway. You all can camp behind our cabin if you want

What are the plans for dinners?
Saturday is taken care of. Some of the Keystoners are going to O'Neals around 7pm on Friday for dinner.
John Vee has some BBQ and I can do sausage and peppers for Thursday or Friday as well.
Any ideas?
I think I saw in a CMCC email last week that there were plans for a potluck Friday. Not sure that it matters, would be good to get to know the CLCC folks more if we did our own thing. I have no culinary skills but am happy to pick up some sides (potato salad, slaw, beans, whatever) or plates/utensils.

Let me know if you guys would need the burner stove, so I can get it to someone in time
Not sure just how big this stove is, but I live near Leesburg, so not too far from you if you need me to 'mudship' it.

@DirtNap We should be ok without the big stove.
Just pick up a side enough for 10 guys and we should be good.

does anyone have a extra meal ticket? I just realized that I didn't purchase one for my wife who decided oh it will be a family event.

does anyone have a extra meal ticket? I just realized that I didn't purchase one for my wife who decided oh it will be a family event.
I don't think I have an extra adult, but I do have 2 extra kids meal tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom