20th Annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are some “trickier” sections on the green that you can try or try to go around at the possible cost of pinstripes (they will polish out).

Those are custom pinstripes that are hard to duplicate. Why would you try to polish out character haha!

Also, for anyone scared of breaking something and needing a tow all the way home to NOVA...I'm pretty sure I measured RC to OTRAMM at 198 miles last year. Spend the $189 on AAA RV Platinum (200 mile tow allowance) and save $$$$$ if you fall victim to yourself.

USSA has towing part of the policy. From RC to Winchester is covered twice a year!

I busted up my wheeling forty pretty good at The Relic Run. I’m going to Australia for two weeks soon and odds are I may not have my forty back up to speed in time for Rausch I’m seriously considering bringing the garage queen forty for bunny slope rides and maybe passenger one day on the grown up trails. I don’t think there may be any shortage of people to ride with in the stock or slightly better category. If I don’t see Mr Cemetery again this year I’m fine with that, but all bets are off if I get my built truck back from rehab in time.

Note to Mitch:

48414208_2182446862074405_8353786690086633472_n[1].jpg

You forget where I am originally from. Gipsy, at hart, fire and I get along just fine, regardless of the amount of booze.

However, It seemed to me that you left the fire circle on a pretty curved trajectory the second night you got stuck on that burbon box .

What’s your point?

Bourbon box??? o_O

Rob brought a very nice selection of bourbons to share at the CRR. You weren't there so I drank your share. No need to thank me.

Ahmed also brought a nice selection of liquors for our drinking pleasure and he demonstrated his bartending skills. Too bad you weren't there.

Last edited:
I so want to do Coal Miner one year... but we’ve always made July family vacation month and we’ll be out of town again this year.

😢

Note to self:

Encourage Rob and Ahmed to attend Coal Miner.

I so want to do Coal Miner one year... but we’ve always made July family vacation month and we’ll be out of town again this year.

😢

We'll miss you but we will miss you less if you send some bourbon in your place.

Rob you are planning your trips backwards. You are driving a 40 yr old forty all the way to Uwharrie and missing Coalminer in your back yard. Bad scheduling, but we can forgive your lack of attendance if you send the bourbon crate in your absence. As I said before you are the number one Keystoner in our clubs eyes, but personality goes only so far. That box of brown you brought sealed the deal.

Sausage and peppers for dinner at CMCC?
Steph bought me a mother's day present:
DSC_0108-S.jpg

Sausage and peppers for dinner at CMCC?
Steph bought me a mother's day present:
View attachment 1975801

This could significantly improve the lunch at the next tech day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom