Events/Trails 2023 Pig Party!!!! (1 Viewer)

Weekend Choice and Venue

• 6/23 - 6/25

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • 6/30 - 7/2

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Cedar City Dixie National Park

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • something different

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As work ramps up to cram as much in before the holidays, I sit here daydreaming about things less :poop:y. I would like to have something to think about and plan over the next few months.

So where are we going? Last year in NM/CO was great. Let's find another cool spot to wallow this year.

As work ramps up to cram as much in before the holidays, I sit here daydreaming about things less :poop:y. I would like to have something to think about and plan over the next few months.

So where are we going? Last year in NM/CO was great. Let's find another cool spot to wallow this year.
Yes! The earlier we can firm up dates/location the better chance to participate. Anybody remember what location ideas were brought up around the campfire?

I’d be ok with Rico part deux.

Also discussed briefly last year was northern NV...north of Reno or around Elko...maybe on into southern OR. Still prefer new territory rather than repeats. Need to get the Frankencruiser into OR and WA. Only western states it hasn't seen.

That sounds fun too!

Northern Nevada wheeling

9548DC3C-E170-4B53-971A-385045495544.jpeg

Soldier meadows

C308F600-7718-4C76-8EA4-D8FA07EEF271.jpeg

Onion lake area outside Elko

A6A66240-2115-4FE3-8D38-1B68B1D7E2D6.jpeg

Camp sight

34AEB11B-4E05-4627-90EC-0D163A4B2695.jpeg

Lunch break

1D504150-4ED1-48AF-ACD0-1F3D3DBF8511.jpeg

Immigrant trail cave. Opals.

Still prefer new territory rather than repeats. Need to get the Frankencruiser into OR and WA. Only western states it hasn't seen.
New territory is always a treat. North West (Oregon) is beautiful Tillamook Forest is a great playground (Cascade cruisers puts on a great trail run that I went on). Unfortunatle a very long haul (ask Scapdaddy) for East to Mid East Piglets. There is still a lot to see in central US. ALthough I don't know any of it. Utah has a great blend of canyons, vistas, forests and history. I could of hung out in Colorado for another month after the last PP (tons to see). I've only experienced those areas once and it was glorious. Look forward to hearing from all on board. Give me a pigs G string to sniff and I'll follow it anywhere.

My Op. Do a split and work from the Center out! Makes it fair for all and an easier drive. Rico is a haul but it is worth it. There is so much to see in this Wonderful Country we will never see it all! I think that somewhere in th Mid would be best for all of us to meet and have Fun😉😏🙂😎. Like Scraps Spread 😘. Kidding Scraps 🙂

Doesn't have to be Rico. There are plenty of nice spots in Colorado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom