Events/Trails 2023 Pig Party!!!! (1 Viewer)

Weekend Choice and Venue

• 6/23 - 6/25

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • 6/30 - 7/2

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Cedar City Dixie National Park

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • something different

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Evan for planning a great camp out and trail runs. I had a great time both on the runs and around the fire. I'm brand new to the 55, and loved the comradery and helpfulness from everyone. After noticing the PP 2023 thread, I'm was so excited to actually sit behind the wheel of the rig in time for the event. Special thanks to DTC72 for getting me motivated to drive the nearly untested rig on a multi-day event. --Can't wait for the next one!
1687842174532.png

I took some cool videos at camp and on the trail and of the waterfall but looks like MUD won’t allow posting of videos.

Good stuff. Glad it was a safe and super fun looking trip. Really bummed I couldn’t join. Happy Summer boys!!!!

I spent the day driving and snacking on Bing cherries and walnuts. Thanks to Evan for the cherries and Pigeaten (Walnut Don) for the walnuts. You guys are awesome, both home grown and sooooo good. I was spitting cherry seeds out the window all day. I saved most of the walnuts for Jeri to do her magic, baking cookies and banana bread with them. 👍

Thanks Guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom