2021 CLCC Swap Meet & Truck show ... What are You bringing ? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRDdrew

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Hey Guys, we did a post like this last year and a lot of people seem to comment and like it soooo......

Post up what are you bringing to sell/swap or what you are looking for.

I'm currently working on getting the event out on Facebook and Instagram as well. The Date is Saturday October 2, 2021 and the start time is gonna be 10am. I also be posting here an updated map of how we are gonna lay the parking out this year. Someone else or myself (looking for volunteers) will be assisting in showing people where to park. Updates will be up shortly.

I'll kick this off im bringing

LED pods
OEM 16 chrome LX470 wheels
miscellaneous 100 series parts ( ill check what i have )
pictures soon to come

clcc sw.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Guys, we did a post like this last year and a lot of people seem to comment and like it soooo......

Post up what are you bringing to sell/swap or what you are looking for.

I'm currently working on getting the event out on Facebook and Instagram as well. The Date is Saturday September 25, 2021 and the start time is gonna be 10am. I also be posting here an updated map of how we are gonna lay the parking out this year. Someone else or myself (looking for volunteers) will be assisting in showing people where to park. Updates will be up shortly.

I'll kick this off im bringing

LED pods
OEM 16 chrome LX470 wheels
miscellaneous 100 series parts ( ill check what i have )
pictures soon to come
hey Drew! where is this shindig going to take place? Do we have a flyer/graphic for it yet? If not, send me the 5 Ws and any other previous examples for inspiration and I'll put one together for the event.

hey Drew! where is this shindig going to take place? Do we have a flyer/graphic for it yet? If not, send me the 5 Ws and any other previous examples for inspiration and I'll put one together for the event.
I appreciate that Kevin, sent you a PM

I have a set of long 1969 rear jump seats in great condition. And a 3FE top end for a 2FE fuel injection conversation. I’ll bring them if someone is interested in them.
Also have a 84 4speed and split case.

Last edited:
Looking forward to joining the fun. I have a 2F radiator that needs a little love if anyone is interested plus maybe a few odds and ends.

This just popped up on Craigslist out of nowhere and the owner is 10 minutes from my house. I’m going to see if he will bring it to the swap meet.

I will bring:
60 series Toyota power steering pump
a 40 rear heater
2 rear heater fans.
toyota ignition coil complete with ballast resistor
77 front turn signals that need the outside yellow marker lens but otherwise complete.
have a 79 up front bezel complete and in great shape.
77 headlight buckets
77 front fan and blower housing ( needs resistor for low speed)

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome last night mates. Looking forward to helping out where I can. I have a pretty good head for logistics/special events planning. I've got a couple 10x10 EZ Ups if desired for sun/rain mitigation?

Where is the CLCC SM location/planned duration?

Cheers mates,
Griff sends

Last edited:
Glad to see you finally made it to a CLCC meet, Griff!
Cheers mate. It had been a very busy time, but now I've got some time on my hands. Willing to support where necessary. Looking forward to the new friends and Club opportunities along the way.

Standing by,
G

Hey guys new flyer is up huge thanks to @kevin in okinawa for getting this done for us. will be getting the word out

clcc sw.jpg

I will be bringing a buncha free stuff. Which I will clearly mark as “FREE” this year to avoid a repeat of last year’s “everyone keeps on walking because they aren’t sufficiently interested to ask how much” thing….

Possibly also some 100 series Dobinsons HD torsion bars (not free) if I get off my butt and install the stock ones I just bought and, as I suspect I will, prefer them.

I think I’m going to make it this year. I have some 60 series parts I need to sell/trade.

Possibly also some 100 series Dobinsons HD torsion bars (not free) if I get off my butt and install the stock ones I just bought and, as I suspect I will, prefer them.
How much you thinking for the dobinsons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom