CLCC 2023 Holiday Party Date (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star
Threads
A date has been set for our party. We have set the Party date for Friday Jan 5th at when ever you can to show up. Jeff should be home by 5:00-5:30. We are getting food from the Italian place from last year.
If you need the address PM me or @Tikicruiser

See you degenerates in a week

Anyone know if Bart is actually going or not?

Food is ordered for 7:00 pm delivery for tomorrow night. If anyone needs the address it’s 6420 Pima St Alexandria. If anyone is coming for the first time, do not knock on the door. Just walk in as the party is in the basement and likely no one will hear the knocking. There is also entry access around back as there will people people around the patio/fireplace and back door to the basement. Parking is limited in the driveway, although I’d only recommend it only if you know you are staying late so you don’t get blocked in. There is plenty of street parking.

I will have a large cooler of ice you can add your beer to. Outside it doesn’t sound like we’ll need a cooler. See you tomorrow and feel free to bring significant others or friends interested in the club.

Good seeing everyone and thanks for hosting Jeff

^^^ what he said! 🤣🤣🤣

cheers for Jeff hosting the shindig! We had a fun time and it was great to see so many of the club members. Seeing what Andrew had done with that Bronco was impressive. The fireplace outside kicked out enough heat to keep everyone from freezing too.

Here’s to a successful year of wheeling and wrenching on Land Cruisers! 🎉💯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom