2024 CLCC swap meet and truck show (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll bring a case of fresh “ice sheets” to sell by the sheet if anyone is interested. These are great to layer in coolers between food as they are self contained and don’t get your food all wet. I use them in my catering business and they stay frozen for a few days in a good cooler and continue to maintain a good chill for longer.

They cost me about $5 per sheet and I use 6-8 per cooler on average. Happy to sell at cost and keep the extras for work.

Sheet size will be 4x12 cells as shown on the one that is off of the top in the pic…about 12”x17”.

Last edited:
I’m bringing a truck load of 40 parts. Too much much to list, but off the top of my head:

H41 transmission: non-US with the low 1st gear, compatible with pre-1980 one piece transfer cases

Rear axle set

4.11 diff

Radiator - pressure tested and painted

Radiator housing

Instrument cluster

Air cleaner housing

Trollhole carb

U-joints, new in box

Bunch of random gaskets

and a bunch more…. I’ll try and post pics tomorrow.
How much for the H41?

How much for the air cleaner housing? what year?

How much for U-joints? What brand and years do they fit?

Thanks

How early are people showing up tomorrow?
I'll be closer to 11-11:30 myself...some work to deal with in the morning first.

Last edited:
One of the items I’ll have is a nib fj40 steering coupler. Also a cooling fan for turbo FJ80.

We had a great time out there today. Thanks to all who help put this together each year and to those who brought out some great trucks.

IMG_2520.jpeg
IMG_2521.jpeg
IMG_2537.jpeg
IMG_2524.jpeg
IMG_2539.jpeg

IMG_2542.jpeg

What's that goofy-ass boat doing there?

:)

What's that goofy-ass boat doing there?

:)
That’s a Yota with a 1UZ. Short of a cigarette boat, coolest boat I’ve seen.

Edit: I sense sarcasm from Mr. LS

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed this. 40 is in between out of state registrations, but could have towed it...

Can't believe I missed this. 40 is in between out of state registrations, but could have towed it...
Could also try printing out one of these and if you get stopped just look dead ahead and keep repeating “Free man on the land”. For research purposes, let me know how it goes. Godspeed.

1713097402163.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom