Builds 2017 GX 460 (Now 2017 Tundra Build) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Easy oil filter access on mine
Easy oil filter access on mine

Arcad, Bud Built?

What lift kit did you go with and are you happy with it? We traded our 3rd gen Tacoma in for a GX last week and am eyeballing the Ironman Foam Cell Pro or Dobbinson MRR........just dont want to loose the nice ride the GX has. So much nicer than the Tacoma LOL

I went with the standard Ironman stage 2 kit. I went with their performance springs and ride is nicer than stock. I highly recommend this kit. If you go with the foam cell pro I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

What lift kit did you go with and are you happy with it? We traded our 3rd gen Tacoma in for a GX last week and am eyeballing the Ironman Foam Cell Pro or Dobbinson MRR........just dont want to loose the nice ride the GX has. So much nicer than the Tacoma LOL

I can also vouch for the ride quality of the Performance springs on the FCP's, they produce a very nice ride.

My buddy went with the Dobinsons on his GX470 and loves the ride. I don’t think you can go wrong with either. I do know OME are known to ride a little stiffer than most.

B3CA4BE6-B51B-40E3-AFA8-93AB7E6F412C.jpeg

WOW! That is just AWESOME. I WANT some!!!

Nice trailer!
Can you fit the same size wheel/tire/bolt pattern as on your rig to the trailer?
That would very handy if you ever shred a tire.

Is that the same one I saw somewhere that said it was a 2” lift with 275/70 tires? I’m about to put on a 2” lift and can’t decide if I should go wit 285s or go slightly smaller. Any rub issues with the 275s?
Not sure. I doubt he’s on here. Yes he and I are both running 275/70r17 with the same lift. He took his side steps off and no rubbing. I have a 2017 and had to remove the front wind break things and kept my side steps and a slight rub at full lock when I hit bumps.

Who drove through or know anyone who drove through packwood, Wa this weekend in a black gx460 with front bumper, rear bumper w/tire carry on, roof top tent and a bunch of other goodies? We both waved at each other.

Possibly this member:

Not sure. I doubt he’s on here. Yes he and I are both running 275/70r17 with the same lift. He took his side steps off and no rubbing. I have a 2017 and had to remove the front wind break things and kept my side steps and a slight rub at full lock when I hit bumps.
Where are you rubbing at full lock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom