2017 GSMTR Picture thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20170518_101910.jpg

14951171911051586636855.jpg

For real?

Yeah I am sponsoring the event least I could do is show up.. LOL Had to take off of work but gonna make it happen. Taking the 5th Gen T4R, 80 series still under the knife.

IMG_1173.JPG
Here you go ...

Today started relatively early, at least for the CLCC crew, hitting the trail at 1000.
Our plan was to run trail #16 and we held to the plan... for the most part.
We head out and took trail 2 to trail 16. It was an uneventful ride through the woods for the 1st hour and 1/2. We crossed paths with a group of Old North State Cruisers driving 2 80's, 2 40's and a 3rd gen 4runner. We traded places with them a couple times until we ran up on a good sized fallen tree across the trail that was perfectly positioned at about 6ft above the trail.
With no chainsaws in either group, the ONSC crew got to work with a bow saw and an ax.
The combination of the saws, ax and my winch we cleared the trail in about an hour and a 1/2.
It was smooth sailing again until we got to the climb out. This is where, after watching the ONSC guys break tail lights on their 80's and have to winch up the ledges, all but one of is turned around and headed out the way they came, while I gave the climb a shot.
I had to winch up the ledge, like everyone else.
I finished the trail with the ONSC guys, while the rest of our crew went back to camp the way they came in.

IMG_2163.JPG
IMG_2158.JPG

Long story!!

IMG_2174.JPG

I didn't take many. But the one pic is of the windmills. But some smuck got in the way. It was a lot of good days of wheeling.

IMG_8031.JPG

IMG_8033.JPG

IMG_8046.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom