200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m dumb, it’s right in his sig.
That tire does not show up on either DT or TR for me…
Straight to eBay my friend. Discount tire is still happy to mount and balance them for you

If you take care of the wheel fenders rub it should be fine. The kdss kiss at full lock may be the only thing to worry but even then we just gotta know not to plus most of the time we’re not going full lock anyways. At least that’s how I feel and I’m only speaking of my setup.

Yeah I can make the body and body mount not rub and be fine.

I think she could manage, I just need time to put the 35s on and modify everything that’s in the way.

You made me go down the rabbit hole…

687684AB-0C55-4233-A3C4-165107E2CFC4.jpeg

Hmmm, do the Costco returns policy apply to tires?
Price is still wild. Need 5.

a lot for 33s, but good width, D and load 120. lots to like.
<bfg measures them at 33.5, should be a good fit>

Last edited:
I'm betting that BFG 34x10.5 actually measures damn close to 33.

I'm betting that BFG 34x10.5 actually measures damn close to 33.

Thats the real shame here, thats like half the whole point of flotation! And the prices are ghastly.

Doubt anyone stocks it anywhere either to measure.

As they say in H-Town, Tried to told y’all...

Now can we shut down the goofy ass pressure thread where we using tools from the 50s?
Where same load ID tires get different pressures?
Where P for P are being run in the most dangerous PSIs I’ve ever heard?
Where false advice is paraded as expert information?

This time I did wanna be right lol it’s personal

4E0D3196-FF0D-4641-BCA6-385FBE4A986B.jpeg

As they say in H-Town, Tried to told y’all...

Now can we shut down the goofy ass pressure thread where we using tools from the 50s?
Where same load ID tires get different pressures?
Where P for P are being run in the most dangerous PSIs I’ve ever heard?
Where false advice is paraded as expert information?

This time I did wanna be right lol it’s personal

View attachment 3183699

You're just making s**t up now - reading WAY more into the statements by Toyo than was actually stated.

BTW, any specific examples of your specious allegations?

You're just making s**t up now - reading WAY more into the statements by Toyo than was actually stated.

BTW, any specific examples of your specious allegations?

Eh, respectfully as i can @gaijin, we will never agree so its not worth either of our time. Im not blocking you, useful info can come from anywhere, and im sure you will have interest in some stuff I do.

As far as tires go, ive made my peace with mud on this topic. I dont also care much for the court of public opinion as we will have people on all sides of the “argument”.

I just want people above 32 psi in 33” Ps so they dont die.
And one of the top Toyo guys, on this very forum, told me that himself.
Not making that up either.

I can admit when im wrong… Maybe you can too, i wont think lesser of you for it, in fact quite the opposite.

Edit: Dont like blocking anywhere outside of highfructose, who has been asking the same questions for a year, copying what i say and never directly replies to me LOL

Eh, respectfully as i can @gaijin, we will never agree so its not worth either of our time. Im not blocking you, useful info can come from anywhere, and im sure you will have interest in some stuff I do.

As far as tires go, ive made my peace with mud on this topic. I dont also care much for the court of public opinion as we will have people on all sides of the “argument”.

I just want people above 32 psi in 33” Ps so they dont die.
And one of the top Toyo guys, on this very forum, told me that himself.
Not making that up either.

I can admit when im wrong… Maybe you can too, i wont think lesser of you for it, in fact quite the opposite.

Edit: Dont like blocking anywhere outside of highfructose, who has been asking the same questions for a year, copying what i say and never directly replies to me LOL

Still no specific examples of your specious allegations? I didn't think there would be.

Still no specific examples of your specious allegations? I didn't think there would be.

Nope, you win buddy, youre a “guru”. I know you need that badly.

I have the stock 21" wheels and I want to go down in size with a bigger tire. What fits the MY19 LX570 and what can I expect regarding difference in driving?

I have the stock 21" wheels and I want to go down in size with a bigger tire. What fits the MY19 LX570 and what can I expect regarding difference in driving?
Supposedly, the more rubber you have (sidewall and width) the more supple your ride will become as the air/rubber acts as extra damping.

The more rim you have, supposedly, the more lateral rigidity your wheels will have, which will translate to a more planted feel during higher speed maneuvers.

To the extent just increasing the psi on a tall wide tire can contribute to a more rigid wheel/tire package I do not know.

Some may say otherwise, but it seems reasonable to me to assume that the total wheel weight package you choose will also contribute to the ride-go too heavy and you might expect the systems ability to damp the upward movement of a wheel to be diminished.

Last edited:
Supposedly, the more rubber you have (sidewall and width) the more supple your ride will become as the air/rubber acts as extra damping.

The more rim you have, supposedly, the more lateral rigidity your wheels will have, which will translate to a more planted feel during higher speed maneuvers.

To the extent just increasing the psi on a fall wide tire can contribute to a more rigid wheel/tire package I do not know.

Some may say otherwise, but it seems reasonable to me to assume that the total wheel weight package you choose will also contribute to the ride-go too heavy and you might expect the systems ability to damp the upward movement of a wheel to be diminished.
Thank you for the info!

I'm trying to price out some Braid wheels and I wanted to know if 18x8 +35 with 275/70/R18 would fit the truck without issues? Anyone have advice?

I'm trying to price out some Braid wheels and I wanted to know if 18x8 +35 with 275/70/R18 would fit the truck without issues? Anyone have advice?
35 is the Goldilocks offset. 275 70 r18 should fit an lx just fine. Any potential rubbing would be very very easy to fix.

Please dont do this to me. Those are my dream wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom