200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

16's will not clear the brakes.

I've searched several different ways, and I'm sure this question has been asked before.....but I can't find an answer.

Rather than looking through all 91 pages here, can someone tell me if '03+ 18" 100 wheels will fit on a 200? I can't see why they wouldn't, but since I've never seen any, I'm guessing some issue has gotten by me.

Thanks.

I've searched several different ways, and I'm sure this question has been asked before.....but I can't find an answer.

Rather than looking through all 91 pages here, can someone tell me if '03+ 18" 100 wheels will fit on a 200? I can't see why they wouldn't, but since I've never seen any, I'm guessing some issue has gotten by me.

Thanks.
Try this database:

[I'm the copy / paster of the link, not the creator of the badass sheet]

Thanks.
yes

Try this database:

[I'm the copy / paster of the link, not the creator of the badass sheet]

Thanks, but unless I'm reading it wrong, this table shows what tires will work on what wheels on a 200. I'm trying to ascertain whether the wheel will first fit / work on the truck.
Bummer, but thank you!
Yeah, I'm interested in the 18s, not the 16s. OEM Toyota 18" 100 series wheels, specifically.

Hi everyone. Long-time lurker while shopping for a Land Cruiser. Very excited to be about to pull the trigger on a LX570. I checked out the (awesome) tire inventory and had a question about a size not posted there... on my current truck, I have 305 / 70R / 16 -- beefy BFG A/T tires. Would those tires be able to fit or would they wrap in too much given the shorter diameter? I just got them (~$1400 for the set) and would love to be able to put them to good use. If it won't work, I won't try to fit a round peg in a square hole.

Thanks so much in advance!
16" wheels are never going to happen - minimum 17"

HTH

Thanks.

Thanks, but unless I'm reading it wrong, this table shows what tires will work on what wheels on a 200. I'm trying to ascertain whether the wheel will first fit / work on the truck.

Yeah, I'm interested in the 18s, not the 16s. OEM Toyota 18" 100 series wheels, specifically.
See in yellow above. I'm not intending to be a jackass, I'm just not sure how I can be more specific about the information I'm seeking.

See in yellow above. I'm not intending to be a jackass, I'm just not sure how I can be more specific about the information I'm seeking.

I don't know the specs for the 100 Series wheels, but the 200 Series wheels are 5x150, 8" wide, with a 110mm bore and a 60 (50 for TRD RW's) offset. The 200 Series wheels are bore centric, not lug centric, so the center bore dimension is critical for our application.

If the 100 Series wheels meet these specs, they should work just fine. Maybe you should ask in the 100 Series section to see what the specs are for the 100 Series wheels?

HTH

lol, buddy, they were responding to the guy right before you who asked about 305/70r16 :D

I do believe I've seen pictures of the 100 18's on a 200, just going from memory.

:edit: google to the rescue

These are the same as the LX470 18's I believe
07lc200-91lr.thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
2016LC 200 got some new wheels (Method MR705 18x9 +25 offset) with BFG KO2 275/70 18. Don't see too many LC200's with Method wheels unlike on Tundras or 4Runners. I had analysis paralysis for months but finally made it happen. Minor rubbing on mudflaps but going from 31's to 33's really fills out the wheel well without any lift/suspension upgrades.

IMG_6138.jpeg
IMG_6139.jpeg
IMG_6140.jpeg

2016LC 200 got some new wheels (Method MR705 18x9 +25 offset) with BFG KO2 275/70 18. Don't see too many LC200's with Method wheels unlike on Tundras or 4Runners. I had analysis paralysis for months but finally made it happen. Minor rubbing on mudflaps but going from 31's to 33's really fills out the wheel well without any lift/suspension upgrades.

View attachment 3121397View attachment 3121398View attachment 3121399
Those tires look much larger when it’s not lifted. Now we need a photo of these tires on a lifted 200 for comparison

I've got some in the garage, different model but same size and I was planning to run them with the 275/70/18's that are currently on the truck with the stock wheels. I was worried about how they'd look but I am digging the stance so thanks for sharing. What part of Texas are you running around in?

I've got some in the garage, different model but same size and I was planning to run them with the 275/70/18's that are currently on the truck with the stock wheels. I was worried about how they'd look but I am digging the stance so thanks for sharing. What part of Texas are you running around in?
DFW area…How bout you?

Those tires look much larger when it’s not lifted. Now we need a photo of these tires on a lifted 200 for comparison

Yup- Here's my just lifted '08 (Old Man Emu 2" front, 0.75" rear) with Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers and 275/70R18 K02 tires on the OEM wheels:

PS- Those Method wheels look great @MacAllan

IMG_8096.jpeg

Yup- Here's my just lifted '08 (Old Man Emu 2" front, 0.75" rear) with Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers and 275/70R18 K02 tires on the OEM wheels:

PS- Those Method wheels look great @MacAllan

View attachment 3121524
She looks well taken care of and thanks for your support. You never really know what these wheels will look like unless someone else posts pics.

Proof that the 200 likes it’s wheel wells filled

Does anyone know if 295/55 R20 fit OK on stock 2013 wheels. No rubbing? Not a lot of data on the spreadsheet for 20inch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom