200 series picture thread (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a view I rarely see. Now I know what the birds see as they aim to poop on my LC. 🤣

View attachment 3330198
Can I ask which awning and more importantly, which brackets you're using? Looks like a Bush Company but I've never seen those brackets.

Can I ask which awning and more importantly, which brackets you're using? Looks like a Bush Company but I've never seen those brackets.
It's a ROAM 180° awning. They supply those brackets with it. They are solid and multi functional for a lot of platforms.

It's a ROAM 180° awning. They supply those brackets with it. They are solid and multi functional for a lot of platforms.
I like the look. Links please? (Length & color?) thanks!

Muddy and rainy day on the trail today, but the upside is no dust!

AJFCJaWk0-GWocN10Gu7g5aEjjc6oKODe02CRT_JwAoI8ZscGBs0KZJO7d-jHYH3x58i45g4HX3tlBz5UMXHUO2e9mgSNzoaO9Yqwt59n1d8sGtjTEE_IJIO5Nqe2WNfUaPbCyxDcO14LfRlbdGdMatVXc0rDg=w3310-h1862-s-no

I washed my 200 a bit too hot….
IMG_6111.jpeg

nah my 200 is getting new sills (the old ones rusted away - f*** you Sahara sand…) so I had to pick my Jimny for a week. Using him normaly only to drive to our cabin in the mountains where the 200 is nearly too big.

Went to the Badlands off-road park in Indiana last weekend. It's not Ouray or Moab, but it's the option for those of us near Chicago. I got a lot of pinstriping in the woods, and played a bit on the rocks in the quarry.

Minor rear bumper/resonator tip scrape at the end. I'm pre-scratched for my upcoming Moab trip I guess

How do you access this feature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom