200 series picture thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone here want to claim this 200? Love the color of the wrap. Not my picture, saw it on reddit.

479id90apcf71.jpg

Anyone here want to claim this 200? Love the color of the wrap. Not my picture, saw it on reddit.

479id90apcf71.jpg
I saw that one when it was for sale at a dealer in CO. I want to say the dealer wrapped it and then sold it that way, but I could be wrong. @codyaustin5 is this the same one?

I saw that one when it was for sale at a dealer in CO. I want to say the dealer wrapped it and then sold it that way, but I could be wrong. @codyaustin5 is this the same one?
I think I remember seeing it posted here. Toyota Boulder wanted something like $95k for it back in January timeframe?

Yes Boulder Toyota was selling it

Did Yankee Boy Basin. At the top met a nice group of folks in Tacomas, tundra, a 200 and gx470.

went up full air at 40psi. Went down 25psi n what a difference.

Next time, stay on the gravel if you can park and not block the trail. You're above tree line once you're in the basin and all grass/meadow/tundra up there is extremely fragile.

what trails did you do at LCDC, was just there with Solid Axle summit in the FJ55, thinking about taking the 200 next time.
I ran the Imogen and Alpine Loop trails, both terrific. I had signed up for Poughkeepsie as well but ended up going hiking instead - I heard that was great. You’ll be fine in your 200 and just take it easy.

Great shot as always. What’s your wheel/tire/suspension setup? @sanshin
Nitto RGs 285/70/18
Spidertrax 1.25" spacers
OME Front Stock/Light load Springs 2" (ARB2702)
OME Front Nitrocharger sport Strut (N91005-S)
OME Rear Medium load .75" Coil (ARB2722)
OME Rear Nitrocharger Shock (N61029-S)
SPC UCAs

Anyone happen to know where I could score that decal on the wind fairing?
Sure... I got it off Amazon. A bit of a PITA though because I wanted a slight gap between each color and they come butted up against each other. I took a straight edge and separated them with a utility knife, taped them at the angle and separation that I liked to a sheet of paper, then measured and cut accordingly.

iJDMTOY 10-Inch Classic Retro... Amazon product ASIN B08ZCKBPJB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom