200 series picture thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds awesome. I’m not far from south jersey. Maybe a dumb question, but how does one navigate the pine barrens? Do you go off-roading there alone or with a group?

I’m fairly new to off-roading so wouldn’t want to do it alone.
Gaia is a huge help at times. We’ve been going down there for years now and have a good amount of tracks sorted out. Most of the wheeling we do is just us as a family.

I have sliders on order, while we wait we have been spending time in sand instead of on rocks. For the most part the only real concern is water crossings after a good rain.

warton state park is a great place to start

Stock Suspension? If so, you must be running a spacer up front? Mine in stock form has too much rake. Planned to do BP51 immediately but none to be had for months it seems.
Stock and no spacer actually. My driveway is sloped so it might give the illusion that I have spacers up front. My rake isn’t too bad since I have 3rd row seats.

Stock and no spacer actually. My driveway is sloped so it might give the illusion that I have spacers up front. My rake isn’t too bad since I have 3rd row seats.
Cool, I love that black HE you have. Looks so nice. But, living in WY on a long dirt road I opted for the white so I don't have to wash it quite as much. Although so far its getting washed 4 times a week.

IMG-3257.jpg

Cool, I love that black HE you have. Looks so nice. But, living in WY on a long dirt road I opted for the white so I don't have to wash it quite as much. Although so far its getting washed 4 times a week.

View attachment 2692238
Love that color combo! Sometimes I wish I would have gone white but I have a white Tacoma already...

Love that color combo! Sometimes I wish I would have gone white but I have a white Tacoma already...
Nice! my tacoma is quicksand which is the best color for living on a dirt road. I was actually tempted to wrap the 200 quicksand, but for the cost of the wrap i can get quite a few mods.

Just got back from a 10 day trip to Arches, Grand Canyon, LA to visit in-laws, and a drive through of Death Valley on the way home. The LC performed flawlessly - swallowed 2 people, 2 dogs, and all of our gear without complaint. Not much in the way of trail driving other than checking out the odd abandoned mine or stem roads off the highway due to timing. This thing is also in need of a lift to get some ground clearance back after loading up all our stuff.

DSC_0056.JPG

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1231.jpeg

IMG_1229.jpeg

IMG-1172.jpg

Helped out at church youth camp for my oldest son. Rained on and off, but the ground was already saturated from the wettest month we've had in this area that I can remember, so most vehicles couldn't get out via the normal trail-turned-rutted-mud-pit without some help from certain 4wd vehicles ;) (my cruiser and otherwise mostly Tundras). Didn't end up with too much mud on the main body after all that, but still sprayed off probably 20 - 40 lbs of mud from the undercarriage.

20210603_152428.jpg

20210604_133746.jpg

Put the 35s to work and tested them out. Definitely getting into driver sway bar and maybe even body mount. These tires are amazing in the slick

20210604_134802.jpg
20210604_121914.jpg

Escaped to the ranch for the weekend but we still can't escape this rain. At least things will be green for the rest of the summer.

2ESWtDh.jpg

20210605_164048.jpg

20210605_121201.jpg

20210605_120844.jpg

20210604_204218.jpg

20210605_141742.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom