200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@creekcruiser yes. Copied the pictures below from this very thread. These two rigs are not mine but look great IMO. No idea on tire size or lift or spacer, I just liked the look.

5A217A71-0B3C-4690-B202-A974CAC31383.jpg
8CC5B258-A401-44DE-A4B7-25A28E736251.jpg

Installed new Goodyear UltraTerrains on my Tundra rims since they haven’t sold 🤷🏻‍♀️. They have the 🏔 ❄️ and are 275/65R18 (E rated). Drove home towing a car hauler trailer and they aren’t loud. Not nearly as loud as BFG KO2s I had on a different vehicle.

65640BAF-0229-4B8F-BE83-8FC30C6F3F93.jpeg
506FF62F-766D-44AB-AA9F-E5BE5729A02C.jpeg

Happen to have a pic of the cracked rim? I’ve never seen or heard of someone cracking their factory LC wheels?
DDAE133B-AE53-4002-8ECF-6E5B963354C5.jpeg

Maybe cracked is the incorrect word. Kind of hard to get a good pic but basically the spiraling on the clear coat around the hit is also deformation of the metal. Like a surfboard pressure ding. Seemed like something Al is not supposed to do. Thoughts?

View attachment 2605038
Maybe cracked is the incorrect word. Kind of hard to get a good pic but basically the spiraling on the clear coat around the hit is also deformation of the metal. Like a surfboard pressure ding. Seemed like something Al is not supposed to do. Thoughts?

Did the storm drain make direct contact with the wheel? From the picture, those look like scratches more than stress/pressure cracks.

btw, I'm in a gray 06 with no roof rack or running boards, wave if you see me around.

Last edited:
Did the storm drain make direct contact with the wheel? From the picture, those look like scratches more than stress/pressure cracks.

btw, I'm in a gray 06 with no roof rack or running boards, wave if you see me around.
Maybe this shows my concern a little more. I’m not gonna lie, I had my eye on the tundra off roads for a bit anyways so maybe I’m just making excuses in my head.

If you’re local, maybe you could take a look and see what you think? My plan was to sell the other 3 as singles because I wouldn’t want to misrepresent the damaged one. If they’re all pretty good, I might as well sell as a set though.
431191B2-7E93-4E13-9F88-FFA60F23027C.jpeg

Sorry for pulling up old post but could you please let us know what tire size you’re running here? Just looks amazing. Tundra steelies?
Its in my signature and yes tundra steelies. Super heavy wheels so i sold them.

Dumb question here,

But will the Tundra wheels clear the rear FF axle hub of a 105?

They have the same centre bore of 110mm.

At a minimum you need a 10mm or 3/8" spacer up front.
It seems a lot of guys run 1.25" spacers. Is the larger spacer so they can clear the grease cap on the front axle without having to modify it? I'm curious because I just bought a set of RWs from a 200 owner and he had 1" Bora spacers included with the deal. They obviously won't work on the front, but after installing them on the rear I like the lack of "poke" and would like to run 1" spacers on the front as well. I'm assuming I'll have to modify the grease caps slightly, but wondering if there is anything else I'm missing here. Worst case scenario I'll just get 1.25" for the front, and keep the 1" in the rear but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

IMG-2947.jpg

Reactions: GTV
It seems a lot of guys run 1.25" spacers. Is the larger spacer so they can clear the grease cap on the front axle without having to modify it? I'm curious because I just bought a set of RWs from a 200 owner and he had 1" Bora spacers included with the deal. They obviously won't work on the front, but after installing them on the rear I like the lack of "poke" and would like to run 1" spacers on the front as well. I'm assuming I'll have to modify the grease caps slightly, but wondering if there is anything else I'm missing here. Worst case scenario I'll just get 1.25" for the front, and keep the 1" in the rear but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

View attachment 2613967

1.25” is the common “mass” produced size. It is this width to ensure there aren’t any issues with the factory studs protruding past the spacer and interfering with the wheel (on a variety of applications). You will have rubbing issues up front with 1.25” spacers and 285/70’s, thinner is better if you prefer not to modify anything else.

1.25” is the common “mass” produced size. It is this width to ensure there aren’t any issues with the factory studs protruding past the spacer and interfering with the wheel (on a variety of applications). You will have rubbing issues up front with 1.25” spacers and 285/70’s, thinner is better if you prefer not to modify anything else.
Awesome. Thanks for the info, GTV! Looks like I'll put my order in for the 1" Boras and look at these beautiful wheels sitting in my garage every day for the next 2-5 weeks... :cry:

Awesome. Thanks for the info, GTV! Looks like I'll put my order in for the 1" Boras and look at these beautiful wheels sitting in my garage every day for the next 2-5 weeks... :cry:
A good machine shop could take off 1/4” I would think. But may be more expensive than buying new 1”.

A good machine shop could take off 1/4” I would think. But may be more expensive than buying new 1”.

I think BORA makes them to order.... so if you want 1", place an order. I just inquired last week, and lead times were 3-4 weeks for the spacers
They do - I think my message was a little convoluted and got misinterpreted. I have 1" spacers for the back already and have already verified they work (pic above), and I planned on ordering 1" spacers for the front. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to run into any issues running 1" spacers in the front as I noticed most run 1.25" but sounds like I should be good to go. Thanks for the replies, fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom