SOLD New Mexico, 2011 LX570, 94k miles (Sold) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Asking $27k.

Looking to sell our Silver w/ black interior 2011 LX570. Nice vehicle with all the standard LX stuff. I’m the 3rd owner. Bone stock and always serviced at the Lexus dealer from what I can tell. We purchased from a dealer in San Antonio Texas and carfax shows Houston/Austin/Dallas for all services performed.

Everything works as it should, AHC, 4hi/4lo and diff lock all engage and disengage like they should. Michelins are all in great shape and are quiet on the highway. Rides awesome everywhere and very comfy. Factory DVD player keeps the kids entertained.

Purchased this last summer to replace my wife’s Pilot but I’m still a 100 Series guy. The LX570 is a little too nice for my heathen children (4, 3, & 4mos). So it’s time to let this go to someone else. Again, I’m not letting this go because of any problems, only because I cringe every time my kids put their shoes on something they’re not supposed to, or drop crumbs, or breathe wrong.

Comes with all weather mats and OEM Lexus carpet mats. Both sets of headphones, dvd remote and sadly only one key fob.

I will go take some more photos and interior photos and post those in a bit.

49638630-6583-47BD-985B-B27EB7530507.jpeg

CEFC9FAD-BC62-41C1-B549-DFA207463372.jpeg

6D0BC8B2-A838-495B-8471-7C45721B23C7.jpeg

Can you post or send the carfax?

Wow, this seems like a steal for a clean truck with low miles. I’m not in the market for another few weeks but I hope it goes to a good home! GLWS

Asking $27k.

Looking to sell our Silver w/ black interior 2011 LX570. Nice vehicle with all the standard LX stuff. I’m the 3rd owner. Bone stock and always serviced at the Lexus dealer from what I can tell. We purchased from a dealer in San Antonio Texas and carfax shows Houston/Austin/Dallas for all services performed.

Everything works as it should, AHC, 4hi/4lo and diff lock all engage and disengage like they should. Michelins are all in great shape and are quiet on the highway. Rides awesome everywhere and very comfy. Factory DVD player keeps the kids entertained.

Purchased this last summer to replace my wife’s Pilot but I’m still a 100 Series guy. The LX570 is a little too nice for my heathen children (4, 3, & 4mos). So it’s time to let this go to someone else. Again, I’m not letting this go because of any problems, only because I cringe every time my kids put their shoes on something they’re not supposed to, or drop crumbs, or breathe wrong.

Comes with all weather mats and OEM Lexus carpet mats. Both sets of headphones, dvd remote and sadly only one key fob.

I will go take some more photos and interior photos and post those in a bit.

View attachment 2557099

View attachment 2557100

View attachment 2557101
Very interested in this if it sticks around for my 2/15 work bonus!! I'm in CO and would swoop in and pick this up in a heartbeat. I too have a 100 series and looking to get wife a 200 to slowly start building for 2 expedition/overlanding rigs as we have 4 kids and that's tight in one LC!

looks like a great deal! That undercarriage looks like amazing compared to what we see here in Virginia.

That frame is pretty amazing, especially for being 10 years old! Just curious, was there some type of protectant sprayed on it at some point? It looks like maybe some overspray on the spare tire and mudflap. GLWS!

That frame is pretty amazing, especially for being 10 years old! Just curious, was there some type of protectant sprayed on it at some point? It looks like maybe some overspray on the spare tire and mudflap. GLWS!
I had just hosed off some caliche from under there about 20 minutes prior to these photos. It may have some coating from the dealer or factory but none that I’ve put on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom