200 favorite Rock Sliders (2 Viewers)

what are the best rock sliders for the 200?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don’t forget Victory as well, they have a step style slider too.

Has anyone used the Slee AHC protection with other sliders?

I am thinking if I can get the White Knuckle Offroad sliders to work with the Slee AHC protection I will have great protection with angled kickout sliders.

Similar question, if i go full slee underbelly with ahc guards, will dissent sliders interfere?

I wont like the look of tubes on my ‘17 LX and won’t ever rock crawl, and would like to keep as steppy of a step as i can for mom.

Any input for slee vs dissent on LX?

The Slee AHC guards attach to the Slee Sliders on the frame to slider "brackets". They certainly wouldn't work with no sliders, and I can't imagine they'd work with other sliders without at the least modifying the AHC protection plate brackets. Once you've gone down that rabbit hole of modifying fairly heavy metal parts, no reason to spend all the coin on precut metal, just make your own.

Don’t forget Victory as well, they have a step style slider too.

Maaaaynnee, those would actually look the best with those angled fins!

Any issue with slee ahc skids you think?

The Slee AHC guards attach to the Slee Sliders on the frame to slider "brackets". They certainly wouldn't work with no sliders, and I can't imagine they'd work with other sliders without at the least modifying the AHC protection plate brackets. Once you've gone down that rabbit hole of modifying fairly heavy metal parts, no reason to spend all the coin on precut metal, just make your own.

That is good to know! Thanks.

Ill be getting the full slee underbelly soon, and im just out sliders and ahc guards.

Doesn’t seem like victory makes AHC plates? I guess a full slee setup is my best route?

That is good to know! Thanks.

Ill be getting the full slee underbelly soon, and im just out sliders and ahc guards.

Doesn’t seem like victory makes AHC plates? I guess a full slee setup is my best route?

I don't think Dissent sliders are LX compatible.

Maaaaynnee, those would actually look the best with those angled fins!

Any issue with slee ahc skids you think?

No clue honestly.

If ordering LC200 rocker panels for my LX which is mercury metallic, should I go with the LC200 silver me color?

Going to go with Metal Tech sliders and Slee skids.

If ordering LC200 rocker panels for my LX which is mercury metallic, should I go with the LC200 silver me color?

Going to go with Metal Tech sliders and Slee skids.
Just double checking that you know that you can cut off the LX step portion of the rocker cover, use some tape to define the lines and your favorite light duty plastic cutting tool.
It can be done on the car.
It is in a very not noticeable part of the body and even if it isn't perfect it is hard to see any issues, particularly when a slider is there too.

Just double checking that you know that you can cut off the LX step portion of the rocker cover, use some tape to define the lines and your favorite light duty plastic cutting tool.
It can be done on the car.
It is in a very not noticeable part of the body and even if it isn't perfect it is hard to see any issues, particularly when a slider is there too.
I really appreciate you ensuring my awareness of that, however that is unfortunately no longer an option after Crawl Daddy at Rausch Creek lol.

FDBA36A9-D137-4A34-9A60-A3E49E2567CE.jpeg

Last edited:
What are the least expensive sliders for a 2011 LC200 that can be used as steps for the littles? No angled sliders apply.

What are the least expensive sliders for a 2011 LC200 that can be used as steps for the littles? No angled sliders apply.
Not sure if still available, but ARB Summit??

I think they're all going to cost you a similar amount. Slee, White Knuckle, and Victory are all about $1200. Ironman is around $900 (and free shipping) and ARB ~$950 if you really just want to go cheap. IMO once you're spending roughly a grand, you should figure out what's most important to you and then you can decide if you want to compromise.

FWIW I think the WK sliders (or metaltech) with full diamond plates are best for the kids. The kickout gives you a larger step area for rear passengers, which is really necessary because the bulge on the door and wheel well makes it hard to get as much of your foot onto the step. If you're not planning to beat on your sliders then you can go with lighter and less expensive tubing and the 2x2 frame.

I think they're all going to cost you a similar amount. Slee, White Knuckle, and Victory are all about $1200. Ironman is around $900 (and free shipping) and ARB ~$950 if you really just want to go cheap. IMO once you're spending roughly a grand, you should figure out what's most important to you and then you can decide if you want to compromise.

FWIW I think the WK sliders (or metaltech) with full diamond plates are best for the kids. The kickout gives you a larger step area for rear passengers, which is really necessary because the bulge on the door and wheel well makes it hard to get as much of your foot onto the step. If you're not planning to beat on your sliders then you can go with lighter and less expensive tubing and the 2x2 frame.
Thanks. I don’t see any Ironman for a 2011. I’ll check into the others!

Yeah sorry looks like they're only for 2016+. It also says non-KDSS but there's no such thing in the US. Maybe the mounting is different somehow?

I think Ironman USA operated independent of Ironman Corp in Australia and just imports their stuff, so it's possible it might actually work but they just haven't confirmed yet.

Yeah sorry looks like they're only for 2016+. It also says non-KDSS but there's no such thing in the US. Maybe the mounting is different somehow?

I think Ironman USA operated independent of Ironman Corp in Australia and just imports their stuff, so it's possible it might actually work but they just haven't confirmed yet.

Link is broken? Im curious and looking at slee but hate the poor cut it requires.

Link is broken? Im curious and looking at slee but hate the poor cut it requires.
No idea, the link worked when I posted it.

Here they are in down under guise. Maybe the IronMan USA guys realized no LCs came without KDSS here and pulled it from the website.

I’ve got a pair of basically new ARB step rail/sliders that I would sell for significantly less than new. I’m over in Hickory if you’re interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom