SOLD 1996 LX 450 (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Brown
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/670745041877041/
Been in our family from day 1. Cannot begin to list everything. New tires, battery, radiator. Aftermarket head unit, sub, speakers. Aftermarket security system, remote start, door locks - two-way fob. Aftermarket heated seats. Both front power seats are functional (a known Toyota problem). Recovered (in leather) front seats and headrests. Brake system replaced from the master cylinder to the calipers. Both catalytic converters and all 4 O2 sensors replaced. I have even replace the bulbs in the instrument cluster. My daughters car for the last 9 years so it had to be reliable. Would love to keep it but just cannot.

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

Looks to be in great shape. Whats your asking price?

Also, would be nice to see some photos of the engine bay and undercarriage.

Looks to be in great shape. Whats your asking price?

Also, would be nice to see some photos of the engine bay and undercarriage.
$24,900. Sorry was not sure where to put the price in the listing. With only 5 pics allowed, not room for everything. Vehicle has never been offroad if that helps.

Beautiful LX.... many here will want a price posted on this site (forum rules), even though clicking on the FB Marketplace link gives them your asking price of $24,900.

Also.... engine bay and undercarriage photos.....

Beautiful LX.... many here will want a price posted on this site (forum rules), even though clicking on the FB Marketplace link gives them your asking price of $24,900.

Also.... engine bay and undercarriage photos.....
New to this. Where does the price go?

It’s 5 pictures per post as many posts as you like.
Most people put the price in the description
Contrary to popular belief, it’s not required

Just my 2 cents covid pricing is long gone and these trucks are no longer fetching the stupid high price they were JMHO

Nice truck! Looks really clean. Pretty sure you only have 2 o2 sensors! Pricing has come down but nice trucks well cared for and have documentation are still bringing a premium. The more pictures the better and will limit people asking you lots of questions about stuff they want to see.

Nice truck! Looks really clean. Pretty sure you only have 2 o2 sensors! Pricing has come down but nice trucks well cared for and have documentation are still bringing a premium. The more pictures the better and will limit people asking you lots of questions about stuff they want to see.
You are correct. Thinking of my 2 bank V8s. Only 2 O2 sensors - one fore and one aft - but I do believe that there are two cats - both have been replaced. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom