1995 Cruiser-recommendations on headlight bulb replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes , I have read some of the previous posts but really need a recommendation on headlight replacements that will not break the bank. Not really wanting to spend $240 for Xenon Depot replacements. Any members on here that have had any success in bulb replacements??? I do not want to meet another vehicle and they flash their lights on me thinking that mine are on high beam when actually they are on low beam. Any recommendations will be appreciated !!!!!!!

These

FF3A531C-EB4D-4D41-A3EB-7C95D0EB0974.jpeg

OEM/stock style bulbs for me also: they work as designed and you won't blind oncoming traffic. The low beam bulb has an opaque coating on the tip to prevent unfocused light from coming straight out compared to high beam bulbs that have a bare uncoated tip.

Just last evening I saw one idiot who had mounted a super-bright LED light bar on top of his front bumper, not aimed, just blinding everyone in both directions I'm sure.

Keep in mind that bulbs progressively lose their output with age so just by replacing old bulbs with new you'll see an improvement.

FWIW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom