Parting Out 1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought this truck to take out the carpet and AC for my '90 FJ62.I have borrowed a few other items but the majority of the truck is still there. Doors/Fenders/Quarters/etc are rusty, but interior is solid, motors runs beautifully, tranny is bad. Have almost all trim/interior parts.

I work 65-80 hours a week, but mud has given me so much info over the years if I can help anyone with parts on the cheap off of this truck let me know. It might take a few days to respond but if there is something you are looking for let me know, I'll be very realistic on any pricing.

What color is interior? If gray, I'm looking for the rear seatbelt trim covers at the base of the seatbelt. Condition and price to 96706. This is what I'm looking for for both sides:
image.jpeg

Manual throttle cable with knob from dash to accelerator pedal?

I'd like the HVAC bezel and the square switch mount to the right of the column. All in gray

Interested in side mirrors and overhead light if gray with wire pigtail

front marker lights in tact? I also need the windshield wiper bezels in they are in tact. Does the radio work? please let me know!

Wow a lot more responses than I thought to this thread. I am an unfortunately busy guy, but the first spare evening I get I will get on this for everyone. I think I have everything that everyone is asking for at the moment the exceptions are : License plate light assembly I believe is ugly, i'll make sure. Dash has 2 cracks in it (otherwise I would have stolen for my truck that has one crack). Radio guy, I do have a radio, it does work, but it isn't very pretty, the number rubbed off and they tried to write on it themselves. Everyone else I'll get to these as soon as possible. I don't have any idea what any of these parts are worth, so if you can give me a ball park what you would like to pay that would be great.

I don't have any idea what any of these parts are worth, so if you can give me a ball park what you would like to pay that would be great.
Will work on a fair price for the hand throttle and send you a PM. PM sent.

Last edited:
clean grey no cracked front seat belt receivers? If the interior is brown the B Pillar plastic covers. Thank you.

Front seat bottoms if not torn and rear mud flaps in decent shape?

Wow a lot more responses than I thought to this thread. I am an unfortunately busy guy, but the first spare evening I get I will get on this for everyone. I think I have everything that everyone is asking for at the moment the exceptions are : License plate light assembly I believe is ugly, i'll make sure. Dash has 2 cracks in it (otherwise I would have stolen for my truck that has one crack). Radio guy, I do have a radio, it does work, but it isn't very pretty, the number rubbed off and they tried to write on it themselves. Everyone else I'll get to these as soon as possible. I don't have any idea what any of these parts are worth, so if you can give me a ball park what you would like to pay that would be great.

I have a face plate that very well may work on that radio, can you post a pic of it? TY

I am looking for the front passenger side plastic molding , it should have the extra piece of soft rubber in the upper portion attached to the body when you open the door.

Hi. I'm looking for the cargo area trim (grey) and the headlight surrounds. $80? Not sure of pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom