Parting Out 1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for the front passenger side door plastic trim/molding with the extra rubber in the upper part, it's attached to the body and surrounds the door when closed.

front door lock actuators, links, and lock tumblers with key(s)? How about the tailgate lock actuator, too? do you have the front windshield wiper bezels? any chance of getting a pic of that radio? TY

I have all 5 five actuators for sale .
how much are you asking for the front doors and rear hatch actuators? Also, do you have a windshield wiper bezel?

Hey Guys, sorry for such a delay in posting about the parts. I have been too busy. I have a friend here today that is willing to pull parts. I am going to compile a list of what everyone is looking for, let him pull them, and contact you each this afternoon/evening.

Hi. I'm looking for the cargo area trim (grey) and the headlight surrounds. $80? Not sure of pricing.
Are you speaking of the panels with speaker cut outs in the back?

Interested if there is gray grab bar, and second to In2cruisers for the DS and Pass side mirrors
Which grab bar are you looking for?

do you have the bottom dash surround. the plastic part that goes around the heater slide switches? is it cracked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom