For Sale 1988 fj62 2fe h55auto dd trade for tractor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, a sad day making this choice but recent purchase of some land leaves me needing a tractor and less time to enjoy my cruiser.

It is 1988 fj62 2fe (yes 2f block 3f head and injection) it is my dd runs 70mph straight as an arrow consistent 13mpg city/hwy avg has very noticable power improvement with 2f block. H55auto 5 speed transmission smooth, I replaced a stuck kickdown cable atound 10k miles ago. Owned this rig for the last 6years really is a great cruiser. I also have rear aussielocker I never got around to install. No rust at all on this rig!

Looking to trade for around 30hp tractor with loader any implements is a plus. Please contact me if you would like pictures info offers etc. near Lufkin Nacogdoches east tx couple hours north of Houston.

image.jpeg

Was really looking for a trade but I hate to put a dollar amount on it since I am not wanting to part with it but I am tired of borrowing tractors since i need one full time now. That said I would take an offer aling the same value lines of round 30hp 4wd tractor with loader and implements. Heres another pic I'll try to hunt down some rust but I don't know of any on the vehicle and chasis is straight as an arrow as well. (Was raining green paint job is fading badly so just judge that between pics).

Forgot to mention has fj60 doors and windows so no electric to worry with I actually preferred it this way.

9364140784 if you have an offer. Thanks again

image.png

Forgot milage 176k always maintained according to fsm. Thanks

you manually throw it into gear and you automatically move forward.....

imagine 5 of those! all automatically moving you foward....winner winner chicken dinner.
I want one!!!
To the OP: Cool looking rig. Good luck with sale.

I would like to take credit for the 2fe and h55f auto conv. but was done by the friend I bought the rig from long before smartphone documentation. My friend was a dealership mechanic and the other man was a cruiser mechanic from california that did the convos. this rig spent most of its life in west tx which is likely the reason of no rust. Most major work its had since then is a kickdown cable and crank pulley I replaced years ago now other than that regular maintenance per fsm has kept it straight as an arrow regularly make 2hour round trip 70mph drive in it. Really hard for me to put a cash value down in this thing tho due to sentimental value thats the reason for the trade prop. I literally can't see myself taking cash to replace it but a piece of equipment that lets me keep farm operations going and family fed I can be ok with that. Probably doesnt make since I know that being said feel free to shoot me an offer.

maybe a bit more than 30hp- but it has loader and implements as a bonus, in Texas. He will probably take $6000 and id shoot you $6500 if you want to have it shipped to you,

Kubota Tractor with frontloader 4x4 diesel

Last edited:
Finally got in touch with my friend (PO) he remembered us replacing the kickdown and let me know it was still an a440f and 5th gear was just in my head haha.

Anyways still runs 70 smooth at 2400rpm on 31s 13-14mpg so no complaints didnt mean to lead anyone on had drove a lot of the manual 60s my friend (PO) had worked on and always felt they were working extremely hard at 65-70mph.

Dont live near him anymore and last work we did was kickdown and replace crankshaft pulley at his request. Crank pulley had no problems to me but then again he was the one that did the 2fe conversion so he was a bit more protective.

Atill looking for a tractor 5500-7500 range bugnbikes you had it right thanks again. 9364140784 to contact me. will repost under correct heading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom