For Sale 1967 FJ40 clean titled frame with tags (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1967 frame w Man-A-Fre shackle reversal, 4-Plus dog bone greasable shackles, 4" Man-A-Fre "Safari" springs, saginaw set-up with box, drivetrain mounts are for a SBC w/Orion or 1 piece transfer (all set-up), FJ60 knuckle out front end with Aisin hubs, front and rear both have 3rd members, 4-Plus bumper with "Superwinch" 8000.

front end also has new tie rod ends and tie rod/relay rod, rotors and calipers. I also have all OEM motor mounts and tranny mounts if looking to go that route?

$1000 OBO

other parts I could package in with this frame;

front fenders $150 for pair (early 70's)

'63 tub with extra '63 firewall $500

rear barn doors with hardware $100

Last edited:
here's a couple of pictures for those of you who PM'd

the vehicle will be getting broken down within the next week, if anyone is serious about it, PM me your e-mail address and I will get you some close up pictures of anything that you'd like to see ASAP.

I'm going to hold off selling individual items as of now, I was hoping to use the "other parts" as cheaply priced incentives to sell as a package.
1967 frame for sale 002.jpg
1967 frame for sale 003.jpg
1967 frame for sale 001 001.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to be using those Mark, but I'm sure you know they are available from SOR?

Gold are $3, clear are $31... was looking to save 40 bucks or so on a pair...

Soft-top Hardware off your 67 for sale?

PM you about the Softop Hardware, could use it on my 65 FJ!
TJ

sorry for the delays getting back to everyone, someone locally has expressed interest. i'll know more within a week or so

thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom