For Sale 1963 FJ45 - Duchesne, Utah on KSL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a good deal, the bed is rough in the back, but other than that I like it. I'm not registered with KSL. I need to! LOL

Split sliding rear windows are nice

This has been off and on KSL for over a year. Price hasn’t changed much but I would think they would like to offload it.

I just spoke to the seller, real nice guy, has a handful of trucks, not keeping them all.

His phone is getting blown up since today because of mud, LOL

I just spoke to the seller, real nice guy, has a handful of trucks, not keeping them all.

I wouldn’t be shocked if there was a car transporting driving around Duchesne waiting for callback with the address.

I wonder if the V is for sale too.

He’d have gotten it sold much quicker if he’d have listed it here! Seems like a fantastic resto candidate. Hope someone here picks it up and let’s us follow along...

True digger too, he dug up all kinds of old Cruisers, Patrols and probably some Rovers and anything else he could dig up 20yrs ago till now. He was pulling all kinds of great trucks out of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and Nevada 20-10yrs ago. Like the only way you find those back then was to get out and go to the small towns and talk to people and just look. Scout online forums, get to know folks, word of mouth is how you dug up trucks back in the day before all this social media stuff. Found a number back in the day myself that way. Never met him in person but talked to him for a long time online many times and I would say he is totally solid and trustworthy and asks a fair price for what he dug up. Like I say a true enthusiast, not a flipper.

Cheers

True digger too, he dug up all kinds of old Cruisers, Patrols and probably some Rovers and anything else he could dig up 20yrs ago till now. He was pulling all kinds of great trucks out of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and Nevada 20-10yrs ago. Like the only way you find those back then was to get out and go to the small towns and talk to people and just look. Scout online forums, get to know folks, word of mouth is how you dug up trucks back in the day before all this social media stuff. Found a number back in the day myself that way. Never met him in person but talked to him for a long time online many times and I would say he is totally solid and trustworthy and asks a fair price for what he dug up. Like I say a true enthusiast, not a flipper.

Cheers

Sounds like a neat guy. The Indiana Jones of the 4x4 world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom