120 series Photos! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tint always looks great. I've limo tinted almost all my cars myself (time+patience) but I hope you know what you're getting yourself into with a tinted windshield, besides the 100% illegality in all 50 states, night driving becomes sketchy.

Pedestrians in Baltimore, you've been forewarned...!

It's just 50%. It's almost not even noticeable from the outside and definitely not from the inside. In concept you are correct, but you've probably never experienced 50%. Very few people do it, let alone post photos. Many view it as pointless since there's no added privacy, but it dramatically reduces the heat coming in from the most angular piece of glass to the black dash.

It's just 50%. It's almost not even noticeable from the outside and definitely not from the inside. In concept you are correct, but you've probably never experienced 50%. Very few people do it, let alone post photos. Many view it as pointless since there's no added privacy, but it dramatically reduces the heat coming in from the most angular piece of glass to the black dash.
Mine is 50% too. People also don’t realize how much it helps with headlight glare at night. I won’t own a car without it.

Check out Llumar Air 80
I was going to do this on the front windshield but then balked because of price and how many windshields I’ve had get broken while driving through no fault of my own. Still looks like a good legal option.

Mine is 50% too. People also don’t realize how much it helps with headlight glare at night. I won’t own a car without it.

Another excellent benefit. Thanks for the backup Blackcat haha

And yeah, Air80 is fantastic but the only place I can find within 70 miles that'll do it, charges $285 haha

6978188D-1066-411C-BAF5-780BBFF93352.jpeg
Green Bank WV

I just drove through there a couple weeks ago. Those radio dishes are surreal. Also saw some fighter jets doing insane maneuvers nearby. Here's some pics from this weekend in George Washington National Forest. Finally relieved the prado of the running boards... way better now : ) And lift finally goin in next week.

side.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

Look like LED lights to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom