120 series Photos! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No offense intended, but that camper rental outfit should consider installing load levelers on their camper tongues and renting them with the corresponding hitches. I know 99.999% of the members here have gone coil spring in the rear, but I prefer the bags for this reason (and because mine is, sadly, an asphalt queen).

I think it's mostly my fault for loading up the camper to the hilt especially at the front end. I've since upgraded the suspension to a 4 inch lift with Xtra heavy duty coils in rear. We travel fully loaded with 4 kids so things get kinda heavy :)

I detailed this Rubicon with only 7k miles on it today. It was funny because inside it felt so cramped but to see it in this picture the thing clearly looks massive. I got to drive it about 30 miles round trip. Clutch was really the weirdest I’ve ever driven. Squirrelly to say the least. Some nice things about it, but I was happy to get back in the GX to be honest.

^ yeah. I think they're surprisingly small (inside) for being surprisingly big (outside). Sometimes when i see one with fender flares on lift at first glance I think its an H3...

I'd say always glad to step back into a GX from a wrangler.... except maybe on Kane Creek or steelbender ;P

Last edited:
California emissions and such.

Out at George Washington National Forest in Virginia this weekend with fellow members of the local Toyota Land Cruiser Association chapter... (not an official event) and in collaboration with other local groups.

Hit 200k this week on the way to Sacramento from Portland...

I’ve been lurking on here learning about GX470s. I finally pulled the trigger on Saturday on a very clean 04. The only thing it really needs is new tires. 5 new dynapro ATMs are going on this afternoon. It’ll get its first mudbath this coming Saturday as my buddy and I go check out how snowy it still is in the Mendo National Forest.

Tint always looks great. I've limo tinted almost all my cars myself (time+patience) but I hope you know what you're getting yourself into with a tinted windshield, besides the 100% illegality in all 50 states, night driving becomes sketchy.

Pedestrians in Baltimore, you've been forewarned...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom